PDA

View Full Version : Troll Max Misch literally trolls Vermont's only nigger legislator out of office

Whitey Ford
01-27-2019, 03:01 AM
A White Supremacist Hounded a Black Lawmaker Out of Office
Kiah Morris was trying to do her job, but alt-righter Max Misch intimidated her to the point that she resigned. How could this happen in progressive Vermont? (https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-white-supremacist-hounded-a-black-lawmaker-out-of-office?utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=webfeeds)

But to the dismay of progressives, the answer is Vermont. That’s right: State Representative Ruqaiyah “Kiah” Morris, 42, who was the legislature’s only black female elected official, resigned in September 2018, to the shock of many Vermonters, following racist threats, primarily from a white supremacist in the state named Max Misch.

And last Monday, Morris held a press conference at the Congregation Beth El synagogue in Bennington to discuss her travails. "All of the accounts of what happened to me and my family over the years are enormous in scale and historically rooted in a legacy of white supremacy, misogyny and inequity," Morris said. "We did everything that we were told to do, reported everything, held nothing back and trusted in a system that, in the end, was insufficient and inept at addressing and repairing the harm done. In the end, we were told there was nothing to be done.”

And he didn't stop there. He even trolled her press conference announcing her quitting.

Only black woman in Vermont statehouse quit after harassment by white nationalist — who showed up to ‘troll’ her press conference (http://archive.is/OUbCo#selection-635.0-635.129)

Vermont has lost its only black female state legislator after she quit following two years of harassment by a white nationalist, reports the Daily Beast.
But the man who admitted to “trolling” her wasn’t done yet.

Misch even showed up at the press conference, wearing a Pepe The Frog shirt and instigating a confrontation with the crowd.

“I like trolling people—it’s fun,” he later told the local alternative newspaper, which has a detailed account of the harassment she suffered.

Boy
01-27-2019, 01:35 PM
BULLSHIT, the sheboon wasn't doing her job and was confronted about it and told "do you job or you will be fired"

Now the nigger is trying for the ghetto lottery.

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-27-2019, 03:46 PM
Rep. Steve Scalise was shot in the head with a 7.62 X 39 round by a crazed lefty, and he stuck with it. The rest of the GOP ballplayers stuck with it too, despite having about 50 rounds fired at them. Trump speeches, debates, and inauguration constantly interrupted by lefty agitators. He's still there. One guy ridicules this Negress on line, and she folds. I love that he showed up at her resignation announcement in a Pepe t-shirt. Basically dared the whole room full of lefties to try and mess with him. We need more like him.

I tried to post this on Raw, but they have banned me pretty solidly. I can't even use my troll account.

SC Anemia
01-27-2019, 03:52 PM
Vermont has lost its only black female state legislator after she quit following two years of harassment by a white nationalist

Mmmm, I'm going to throw out "lost" and go with purged or flushed. :lol

According to WNYT, On Monday, Vermont Attorney General T.J Donovan held a press conference at the Congregation Beth El synagogue in Bennington, Vt. to announce that, instead of filing charges, he would instead release a 10-page report on the racial harassment of former State Rep. Kiah Morris, the state’s only black woman state representative who resigned in September after allegedly being harangued by white supremacist Max Misch, who describes himself the man who “be representin dem white muhfuckaz of Bennington.”

Aaahh, ha, haha, ha :rofl

https://www.theroot.com/racist-shows-up-to-harass-black-woman-at-press-confere-1831776056

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-29-2019, 05:42 PM
Why are niggers always so shocked to find out that Humans don't like them?

And what the HELL are niggers doing in VERMONT...?