PDA

View Full Version : Private Mohammed of Fort Bragg busted for arranging fake marriages to evade immigration laws

Whitey Ford
01-26-2019, 04:03 PM
Private mohammed (piss be upon him)- this is what our military has come to. :unigger

A sergeant and a private at Fort Bragg sought to arrange sham marriages between soldiers and immigrants, offering cash, housing benefits and furniture as incentives for potential brides, according to federal court documents.

Arrest warrants were issued this week for Sgt. Edward Kumi Anguah, described as “the facilitator” of the conspiracy, and Pvt. Ahmid Mohammed-Murtada, a recently naturalized citizen from Ghana serving in a Fort Bragg Army unit, court records show.

Dumb nigger is old enough to have grey hairs, but still never progressed pass the rank of private.

Mohammed, as he is called in court records, served in the same unit with East and approached her about marrying Ibrahim, who wanted to gain lawful permanent residence, an affidavit said. Court records show Ibrahim was a citizen of Ghana living in New York on a tourist visa that expired in July 2018.

As part of the deal, East was to receive a Basic Housing Allowance stipend, typically $1,000 or more, two months’ rent totaling $1,250 and furniture for a new off-post apartment.

East and Ibrahim married at the Cumberland County Courthouse in July, then East went to dinner with Anguah, who said he arranged many fraudulent marriages, the affidavit said.

Abusing the housing allowances that should be going to our legit vets, thus ripping them off and us taxpayers too. Disgusting.

“Private East stated Sgt. Anguah had asked her if she was willing to find additional soldiers for him to arrange marriages to,” the affidavit said. “She told Sgt. Anguah she would be on the lookout.”

Federal arrest warrants were issued Thursday for Hoomkwap, Ibrahim, Mohammed-Murtada and Anguah on charges of marriage fraud, misuse of visas and aiding and abetting.

Better pray that those idiot war hawks don't get that war with Russia that they are looking for. Not with 'troops' like this.

Nappy Meal
01-26-2019, 08:43 PM
Niggers in my unit did this shit all the time.

SC Anemia
01-26-2019, 11:21 PM

I didn't see that kinda thing when I was in but the local girls were lining up for dependa status. As in dependapotamus. :lol

Love them some BHA and ComRats.

"Like a fat girl in the infantry barracks"

Buck Simian
01-27-2019, 12:47 AM
Why is something like that allowed in the military? Islam is 100% against anything that our country and thus our military stands for. They are not compatible whatsoever.

UpYoursNigger
01-27-2019, 01:22 AM
And i got another 30 day ban yesterday on facespook for referring to the newly elected nigger jizzlamist attorney jihadist of minnesota as that muslim pig

Master Sergeant
01-27-2019, 09:22 PM
Niggers usually run the Admin/S-1 sections. They were notorious for entering false awards and schools into the Unit Diary for fellow niggers. Never trust niggers in any position of authority, responsibility or finances.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-28-2019, 01:51 AM

For future reference -- I'm a Navy brat. I grew up in the USN. Dad is a 37-year career officer.

Thank you for serving.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-28-2019, 01:54 AM
Niggers usually run the Admin/S-1 sections. They were notorious for entering false awards and schools into the Unit Diary for fellow niggers. Never trust niggers in any position of authority, responsibility or finances.

Yep, niggers were always in the "front office". It was a private joke among the career (USN) NCO's and officers.

Master Sergeant
01-28-2019, 11:22 AM
We had a nigger Sgt who was responsible for travel orders. He'd book his own flights on weekends to places like Vegas, Seattle etc then fudge the paperwork to cover it up. A white Sgt in his office figured something was up and during an annual inspection the nigger got bagged. Ended up booting his ass out and later joining the Army where he got booted now he's most likely slinging drugs or pimping.

Whitey Ford
01-30-2019, 08:15 AM
We had a nigger Sgt who was responsible for travel orders. He'd book his own flights on weekends to places like Vegas, Seattle etc then fudge the paperwork to cover it up. A white Sgt in his office figured something was up and during an annual inspection the nigger got bagged. Ended up booting his ass out and later joining the Army where he got booted now he's most likely slinging drugs or pimping.

What he needed was to book himself was a one way ticket back to Africa. I wouldn't mind my taxpaying dollars paying for that. :p