PDA

View Full Version : We should have paid the nigger slaves because farming is racist..

Mushmouth
01-26-2019, 08:29 AM
“If African-American people [had been] paid $20 per week for our agricultural labor rather than being enslaved, we would have trillions in the bank today.”

Farming in the United States is enmeshed with both racism and capitalism in a way that has had a profound impact on who owns, accesses, and benefits from farmland.

freed slaves and their descendants accumulated 19 million acres of land. In 1910, 14 percent of all farm owner-operators were Black or African Americans. By 2012, however, they comprised only 1.5 percent.

https://www.eater.com/2019/1/25/18197352/american-farming-racism-us-agriculture-history

Ignatow
01-26-2019, 12:52 PM
Niggers had no agricultural experience in Africa, were lazy as slaves, so it would've been a waste to give them land. All they'll do is plant illegal products. If I had it my way no nigger would be able to own land because they just depreciate everything around them.

100% Not A Nigger
01-26-2019, 02:59 PM
They would have nothing in the bank even if they were paid $20,000 a week. It would have been blown on whatever crap they wanted at the time.

Rape Ape
01-26-2019, 03:39 PM
We should have left the niggers in Africa.

Cracka Jack
01-26-2019, 04:41 PM
The cunt that wrote that article has a doctorate....

:bert

Obviously it was not in math. Or economics.

White Orchid
01-26-2019, 05:09 PM
The cunt that wrote that article has a doctorate....

:bert

Obviously it was not in math. Or economics.

Now we all know the sow only got in because Affirmative Action and other "diversity" bullshit.

Nappy Meal
01-26-2019, 08:30 PM
Niggers had no agricultural experience in Africa, were lazy as slaves, so it would've been a waste to give them land. All they'll do is plant illegal products. If I had it my way no nigger would be able to own land because they just depreciate everything around them.

I agree,

I am pissed off with the HUD vouchers that Obama gave to his Ilk so they can afford to live in Nice Suburban Neighborhoods. A Troop of Boons moves in next door and your property value disappears faster than a Nigger after it knocks up a Coal Burner.