PDA

View Full Version : Ex Senator Virgil Smith's she boon ex-wife says he fired AR15 rifle off at her

Whitey Ford
01-24-2019, 11:07 PM
Michigan- once White and prosperous, then black and poverty/crime ridden & soon to be Michiganistan.

The ex-wife of a former Democratic Party state senator from Michigan has leveled harrowing and shocking allegations of extreme domestic violence against her ex-husband.

In a Thursday story from the Detroit Free Press, Anistia Thomas says that Virgil Smith Jr. once fired at her with an AR-15 style semi-automatic rifle–the type of gun commonly, though erroneously, referred to as an “assault rifle.”

Smith was then arrested and questioned by the Detroit Police Department. He told them he was only aiming for his ex-wife’s Mercedes-Benz. The Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office apparently agreed. Smith, then still a state senator, was charged with malicious destruction of personal property, felonious assault with a deadly weapon, felony firearm possession and domestic violence.

“He actually tried to kill me,” she told the Free Press. “He shot at me with his AR-15.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/he-actually-tried-to-kill-me-ex-wife-says-former-democratic-state-senator-fired-at-her-with-ar-15/

And it wouldn't be a nigger divorce without muh dik.

In sharing her side of what happened, Thomas disputed some details that were initially reported after the incident occurred. They include: allegations that she attempted to attack a woman she found naked in Smith's bed and that she went over to Smith's house unannounced.

Early reports also had stated that Smith had chased her down the street naked — Thomas said he was wearing a pair of boxers.

When reached by phone Wednesday, Smith denied Thomas' account of that night.

"I can say unequivocally that I did not fire any shots at her," Smith said in a brief interview. "I did not invite or call her. I did not hit her."

He declined to comment further.

Smith's attorney David Steingold said any allegations that Smith fired shots directly at Thomas are inaccurate.

"The allegation is that she saw him getting ready to fire," Steingold said. "... As I understand the allegations, no one said he fired at her, only her car, and she was not in the line of fire."

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2019/01/24/state-senator-virgil-smith-anistia-thomas/2655392002/

no_like_sambo
02-07-2019, 01:28 AM
This was covered a lot in the local media at the time. As best as I recall the Senator had invited his ex-wife over so he could muh-dick her earlier in the day. During the day he got his drank on and booty-called another sheboon. When the ex-wife sheboon got to the house she chimped out and attacked the other sheboon and went to breaking up his shit in the house. He then retrieved a gun and shot up her shit...the Benz. The article says he shot at her with an AR15, but photos on the news at the time showed a MAS 49/56. Sheboon bitches don't know nothin' bout no gats.