PDA

View Full Version : Brotha Cop offers woman muh dik option to avoid arrest then gets busted by muh jizz

Whitey Ford
01-24-2019, 12:45 PM
This is a very graphic and explicit news story. Those of of you who don't have the stomach for this very terrible and true tale of muh dik, I'm going to condense this story down to manageable basics. Don't click this link if you're eating or easily nauseated. Thanks to this link I am skipping lunch today. Great weight loss plan, these gruesome stories.

Graphic Court Docs: Proof Arizona Cop Demanded Oral Sex from Woman Was on the Floor
(https://lawandcrime.com/police/graphic-court-docs-proof-arizona-cop-demanded-oral-sex-from-woman-was-on-the-floor/)

Richard Daniel, a 33-year-old police officer in Tuscon, Arizona, is accused of demanding oral sex from a woman he was investigating in exchange for not taking her to jail. The graphic court documents reveal that the judge has found “reasonable cause to believe that such offense was committed” and that Daniel “committed it.” That’s not all the documents say: They say that there was what we’ll call “DNA proof” on the floor of the residence that Daniel had sexual contact with the woman.

Court documents contain graphic details about arrest of Tucson police officer
(http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/2019/01/22/court-documents-detail-arrest-tucson-police-officer/)

According to the interim complaint, officer Richard Daniel told the woman he wouldn’t take her to jail if she would give him oral sex. The woman’s husband was the one who called police to report the alleged incident.

The complaint, which contains graphic content, can be read HERE.

Officer Daniel was arrested Sunday, Jan. 20 on charges of unlawful sexual conduct by a police officer and tampering with evidence. Both charges are felonies.

How much do you want to bet that the "woman" in question was a feral she boon?

Master Sergeant
01-24-2019, 01:38 PM
The report says the woman (I hope she's a sow) did blow him and he shot venom all over the room like a venturi spray.

"You know what I am man"? "I'm your worst fucking nightmare, I'm a nigger with a badge"

Eddie Murphy, 48 Hours.