PDA

View Full Version : C'Mon Gillette-- Do One About Niggers, Now

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 04:19 PM
So, there's this stupid ad by Gillette that tries to get on the coat-tails of the feminist social justice warriors by displaying men behaving badly and (supposedly) suggesting that men should aspire to do better. Of course it is insulting to men, and SJWs are appalled that men would be insulted.

So, let's think about it in terms of niggers, which would actually be more accurate and less insulting. Show niggers raping, and stealing, and rioting. Then have a voice-over saying, "Come on Niggers, is this really the best you can be?" They could even have a slogan: "Use Gillette to be the best nigger you can be!"

By the way, the real mistake that the Gillette ad made was that it engaged in Bullshit, and people immediately recognized it. The late philosopher Harry G. Frankfurt wrote an informative essay that was published posthumously in 2005 called On Bullshit. In it, Frankfurt explains that the liar wants to displace the truth with its opposite, while the bullshitter does not care whether what he says is true or false, but only cares about the message that he or she is sending about himself. Gillette does not give a fuck about making the world a better place, it wants the world to think that it cares about making the world a better place. Now, instead, the world thinks Gillette is full of shit. I know the ad actually has nothing to do with niggers, but it reminds me of the cuck mindset that results in so much nigger-coddling.

Blue Gum
01-23-2019, 05:51 PM
Speaking of truth and reality, what immediately comes to mind are all the TV commercials with mythical niggers in them, niggers in human situations acting like humans, like the nigger "soccer" mom dropping its nigger spawn off at practice or some dressed up nigger troup in a big house discussing investments..TOTAL Bullshit...

What's on the rise, something you NEVER used to see before is the ",mixed" coal-burner ads, that's being pushed down the public's throat now, the message is clear: its OK to mix with niggers. Niggers ARE Poison.

Ignatow
01-24-2019, 03:24 AM
Most ads, from Barilla pasta, to jewelry, to financial services: nigger and human pairings. Niggers are repulsively ugly, and they're not known as compassionate, kind beings. So to show this bestiality o my corrupts the young, who end up churning out foul mixed breed inhuman sprogs.

White Orchid
01-24-2019, 12:19 PM
Speaking of truth and reality, what immediately comes to mind are all the TV commercials with mythical niggers in them, niggers in human situations acting like humans, like the nigger "soccer" mom dropping its nigger spawn off at practice or some dressed up nigger troup in a big house discussing investments..TOTAL Bullshit...

What's on the rise, something you NEVER used to see before is the ",mixed" coal-burner ads, that's being pushed down the public's throat now, the message is clear: its OK to mix with niggers. Niggers ARE Poison.

I've noticed a lot of oil drillers too. Makes me want to fucking puke.

Bulld0g
01-24-2019, 06:18 PM
what pissed me off about that advert is how all the "baddies" were white but it was the niggers stopping the 'sexual harassment'? OH YEAH THAT'S REALISTIC
in london niggers are less than 10% of the population yet according to the office of national statistics they commit 32% of all rapes
likewise according to the think-tank quilliam brown people (muslims) and black muslims commit 84% of all rapes against children