Boy
01-23-2019, 03:36 PM
Bye bye nigger :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDTiiA3saRs

Whitey Ford
01-23-2019, 03:49 PM
Finally...some good news!

Some other headlines I'd like to see today:
Democrat Party finally admits that RBG is actually dead.
Maxine Water's private jet goes down in flames over the Everglades.
Elijah Cummings declared unfit to continue duties by medical professional due to advanced Alzheimer's.
Bobby Rush shot dead by nigger drug gang in case of mistaken identity after wearing hoodie in solidarity with Trayvon Martin and wandering into gang neighborhood.

Boy
01-23-2019, 04:06 PM

Elijah Cummings declared unfit to continue duties by medical professional due to advanced Alzheimer's.
Bobby Rush shot dead by nigger drug gang in case of mistaken identity after wearing hoodie in solidarity with Trayvon Martin and wandering into gang neighborhood.

And Senator Hank Johnson committed to mental institution for saying Guam will tip over.

jenkemfactory
01-23-2019, 04:57 PM
they shoud take all the niggers swimming.

animal mother
01-23-2019, 05:00 PM
Sadly, this disgusting sow is still in congress collecting gubermint gibs even though they took away some of her power. She will never resign because dindunuffins.

SC Anemia
01-23-2019, 07:02 PM

No kidding, finally!!! One down, dozens to go but yeah, those are my kind of headlines.

Ignatow
01-24-2019, 03:17 AM
All niggers in political power are more of a hindrance than anything. Twisted logic, voting only for nigger issues. Maxine Waters is the sow I really want out. Criminal, foments violence, unintelligible babble. Niggers have no place in the modern world.

Chimpwhipper
01-24-2019, 09:31 AM
The voters that put this coonlet in office will just vote to re-nigulate, if they think they will get some gibs out of it.

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-24-2019, 09:53 AM
Jackson Lee is the inspiration for:

https://youtu.be/5qzRSU2NWmE?t=24

White Orchid
01-24-2019, 12:27 PM
:nfl

Smartest thing she did and that isn't saying much.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-31-2019, 09:47 PM
Sadly, Sheila Baboon Lee is still in office.

I can't imagine the dumb uppity sow would ever resign. If somehow it was miraculously removed from that seat, the low-IQ voters of TX-18 (40% nigger/40% Hispanic) would just send someone even dumber.

BTW -- there's a local radio host in Houston named "Michael Barry". He has mercilessly mocked SJL for years. Some of his stuff in on YouTube. Also, check out the "Shirley Q. Liquor" bits. Truly hilarious mockery of sheboons...

SC Anemia
01-31-2019, 10:06 PM
Sadly, Sheila Baboon Lee is still in office.

I can't imagine the dumb uppity sow would ever resign. If somehow it was miraculously removed from that seat, the low-IQ voters of TX-18 (40% nigger/40% Hispanic) would just send someone even dumber.

BTW -- there's a local radio host in Houston named "Michael Barry". He has mercilessly mocked SJL for years. Some of his stuff in on YouTube. Also, check out the "Shirley Q. Liquor" bits. Truly hilarious mockery of sheboons...

We're all big Shirley Q. Liquor fans here. :lol There are some pretty funny clips on archived Chimpout Radio.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-31-2019, 10:38 PM
We're all big Shirley Q. Liquor fans here. :lol There are some pretty funny clips on archived Chimpout Radio.

I figured as much, but as Barry is a local host, I don't know how well-known he is outside of Houston...

BTW -- the bit where Shirley spills her "nerve pills" on the floor and the niglets are eating them because they think they're candy, still cracks me up to no end!

SC Anemia
02-01-2019, 12:36 AM
https://youtu.be/UaBD_CnPIro

Nappy Meal
02-01-2019, 12:44 AM
Jackson Lee is the inspiration for:

https://youtu.be/5qzRSU2NWmE?t=24

:rofl I just pissed myself laughing!