PDA

View Full Version : Muslim slaughtering goats and lambs then dumping the blood in Lake Erie

Buck Simian
01-22-2019, 08:45 PM
And that is just the beginning. He is charged with the following:

Conspiracy to launder money
Engaging in real estate transactions using laundered funds
Making unpermitted discharges into a waterway
Distribution of adulterated, misbranded or uninspected meat
Being a felon in possession of firearms

I take it this is one of those hard working immigrants that we need in America.

http://www.cleveland19.com/2019/01/22/westlake-man-slaughtered-goats-lambs-dumped-animal-blood-into-stream-feeding-lake-erie-indictment-says/

SC Anemia
01-22-2019, 10:49 PM
Despite being previously convicted on food stamp, mail fraud, and money laundering, Salem was found to be in possession of an AR-15 rifle and a 12-gauge shotgun.

Like it wasn't enough that this asslifter was bilking the government and taxpayers. How many goat fuckers do you suppose are running illegal Quik E Marts and hammering the EBT train?

:fume

Ignatow
01-22-2019, 11:14 PM
Model citizens. Just raping America every chance they got. I hope they get long sentences for felonies. I just can't understand why such Muslim sand niggers are let in here, then accepted as Americans, when all of us know they are anti-American at the core, are terrorists, and will plot to blow up our cities when they can. I'll never accept a Muslim sand nigger as a true American ever, because I doubt I've seen or met one. I had a boss from Lebanon before, but he was a Christian, and I've met Coptic Christian Egyptians.

Cracka Jack
01-23-2019, 09:37 AM
We all know he was fucking the goats too.