PDA

View Full Version : Tax funded tribute to niggers. Batwings guaranteed to follow.

Cracka Jack
01-22-2019, 06:13 PM
Because it's not like the feral dindus are out of control in the city of anything.....

Wilmington spends $6 million dollars to build a tree hockey arena for the Filthadelphia niggerballers. Mayor grants them 100 year tax free status on the property. When announcing the project, the nigger loving mayor said the residents "need more recreational opportunities". I bet. Sitting on your worthless nigger ass all day in a section 8 hut eating EBT food can be very stressful.

I guarantee there will be "gun crime" occurring in or around this place within 6 months.

Sandy
02-10-2019, 07:36 PM
That picture could be of any "youth center" in any blighted niggerfuxxated area. That looks like about $200,000 worth of shoddy construction, maybe $400,000 if we count all the inside pipes and other materials delivered and immediately stolen, and the rest gone to waste with nigger contractors.

Cracka Jack
02-10-2019, 08:12 PM
I drove past there about 7:20pm yesterday after working my ass off all day long at a jobsite 70 miles away. Parking lot packed. At least 4 police vehicles directing traffic - keeping dindus in check. There was what appeared to be an amberlamps with it's lights flashing near the entrance.

Batwings will happen there. Just a matter of time.

Whitey Ford
02-10-2019, 08:14 PM
Because it's not like the feral dindus are out of control in the city of anything.....

Wilmington spends $6 million dollars to build a tree hockey arena for the Filthadelphia niggerballers. Mayor grants them 100 year tax free status on the property. When announcing the project, the nigger loving mayor said the residents "need more recreational opportunities". I bet.

A long, long time ago a man named Vlad Tepes said that no one in his kingdom should be hungry. So, he ordered a large banquet be prepared in a large hall and asked all beggars, ne'er- do-wells and bums to assemble there and feast. While they were inside the hall feasting, his men barricaded the entrances, set fire to it and burned it to the ground with all the bums inside.

I think that this bakkaball arena is kind of like that. A place where they can all coongregate and get them off the streets so they won't be out pestering the humans. They should build section 8 apartments next door, then all the niggers can stay in that area around the clock and away from human areas.

Sitting on your worthless nigger ass all day in a section 8 hut eating EBT food can be very stressful.

Chewing is hard work for a nigger!

I guarantee there will be "gun crime" occurring in or around this place within 6 months.

Just as long as it stays there and not around the White neighborhoods. Nigger bakkaball self-segregation!

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-11-2019, 10:12 PM
Trump/Tepes 2020!

Rape Ape
02-11-2019, 10:49 PM
Tree Hockey! :lmao

zagnut
02-11-2019, 11:39 PM
Just as long as it stays there and not around the White neighborhoods. Nigger bakkaball self-segregation!

I might have posted this before but on the east side of Dallas is a little community called Sunnyvale. It consists of fairly nice houses and the affluent people to go with them. Many times the Government has tried to put low rent housing so the people of Sunnyvale can experience that wonderful diversity that come with wetbacks, niggers and ragheads. Just before they can finish drying in the structures spontaneous combustion erupts to where it looks like the sun sets in the east. The police just can't figure it out. I think this has happened about 3 times so maybe that is the charm.

SC Anemia
02-12-2019, 12:35 AM
A long, long time ago a man named Vlad Tepes

You know you could have just said Dracula Mr. Smarty Pants. :lol

Rev. Dick
02-14-2019, 11:11 PM
Trump/Tepes 2020!

Thank you.
After a bad month I'm smiling.

Ignatow
02-14-2019, 11:53 PM
Bring Vlad Tepes back to deal with niggers the way he dealt with Turks, early warriors of jizzlam.