PDA

View Full Version : Police Shoot And Kill Burner And Pet Nigger During Vehicle Chimpout

Master Sergeant
01-22-2019, 10:52 AM
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/01/20/sc-family-dealing-with-loss-after-couple-killed-arkansas-officer-involved-shooting/

A couple killed in an officer-involved shooting in Arkansas, identified as Coal Burner Megan Rivera and De’Angelo Brown, are from Lancaster.

Officers shot and killed them Wednesday night after the driver of a car refused to pull over.

The car then started ramming into police cars. The family of both victims live in Lancaster, South Carolina, and just learned the news.

“I know if she was looking at me now she’d be like Kevin what are you doing wipe them tears,” said Kevin Rivera, through tears.

Megan was his big sister. Kevin says she lit up the room when she walked in. But she also struggled with demons. (WELL, AFTER ALL SHE WAS LIVING WITH A NIGGER BUCK).

jenkemfactory
01-22-2019, 11:19 AM
thanks for starting our work day with a heart-warming story. What a happy ending.

Master Sergeant
01-22-2019, 12:02 PM
So a Burner with a family history of drug abuse hooks up with a Buck who is either dealing or using, defies Police orders to pull over and get's smoke checked. Well it looks like she didn't learn a damn thing from her past.

Chimpwhipper
01-22-2019, 02:14 PM
Very heartwarming....

Odin's balls
01-22-2019, 04:10 PM
Wow! Those niggers always seem to score the pick of the litter when it comes to YT wimminz.

SC Anemia
01-22-2019, 04:27 PM
Wow! Those niggers always seem to score the pick of the litter when it comes to YT wimminz.

And one with a drug habit and daddy issues. (I was trying to be charitable by not mentioning the extra 80 lbs.) :lol

When she was 6 years old her dad died of a drug overdose,” said Gloria Campos, Megan’s sister.

Her family says Megan never got over the tragic death of her father and turned to substances herself.

So now niggers are substances?

Boy
01-22-2019, 04:33 PM
A drug addicted AIDS stick nigger loving whore......hanging with the shitskins.

Her fambly says she had "Demons" NO she hung around demons, known as niggers.

Cracka Jack
01-22-2019, 05:16 PM
Get a load of the burners little "brother". Are those painted on eyebrows? I think he might be burning the coal too! :lol

Sandy
02-05-2019, 10:20 PM
Whoa, if that isn't the proto-burner I knew from growing up, it's someone with the same name and a shocking resemblance! I wouldn't be surprised if it is. The one I knew was total trash.

Nappy Meal
02-05-2019, 11:19 PM
The family of both victims
There it is........ The "Victim" spin, those two Criminals are no victims, they were putting the public in danger and got what was coming to them. Good Riddance and Great Job Police making our streets just a little safer.

Call Me Bwana
02-06-2019, 02:00 AM
I wonder if the police officers involved in the shooting got a medal for all the crime they prevented by ventilating these two.

Whitey Ford
02-06-2019, 10:33 AM
"..dated for three years."

Thank God that no lil' welfare sproglets were left behind!

Tar Remover
02-07-2019, 12:36 AM
HAHAHAHAHA! It says- "She lit up the room when she walked in......" And there's a gorilla video right under that! That's fuckin' hilarious!:rofl