PDA

View Full Version : ICE contractor Majid Dedihban tries to pick up underage girls on teh innernets

Whitey Ford
01-22-2019, 12:25 AM
A computer engineer and contract worker with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) stands accused of attempting to entice and transport a minor across interstate lines in order to engage in sexual activity.

According to a criminal complaint and indictment obtained by Law&Crime, 35-year-old Majid Dedihban, who worked as a system administrator for the immigration agency, allegedly tried to lure a Florida girl to California in order to engage in “daddy/daughter” role play fetish activities.

The undercover officer also asked if Didehban would tell anyone about her. Didehban then allegedly responded, “Well ya, Once you’re 18′.. How old r u really baby? l don’t mind.” The undercover officer said, “ok. I’m fifteen … is that really ok with u? l understand if it’s not.” The ICE contractor then allegedly said, “It really is baby…I love it” After the undercover officer responded, “Why u love it?” Didehban allegedly texted, “cause l love young baby…Hence the daddy daughter role-play.”

Soon a plan was arranged so that the girl would move to California–Didehban allegedly said he couldn’t move to Florida due to his job.

“You know we will have to pretend we are daddy daughter right?? Like when I come get you. In the airport. We have to be daddy daughter,” one text allegedly reads.

On December, Didehban allegedly purchased the girl a ticket in her name. He was arrested soon thereafter.

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/ice-contractor-accused-of-attempting-to-lure-child-to-california-for-daddy-daughter-role-play/

Ignatow
01-22-2019, 12:36 AM
Ha ha ha Now Muslim cameljock will get raped by niggers in prison. Pervert follower of Allah!