PDA

View Full Version : Worst Police sketch ever still manages to nab nasty murdering nigger

Whitey Ford
01-21-2019, 10:36 PM
Lawsuit: Police Had Evidence Teen in Viral Sketch Was Innocent of Rabbi’s Murder (https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/lawsuit-police-had-evidence-teen-in-viral-sketch-was-innocent-of-rabbis-murder/)

It was apparently drawn by a witness to the murder. Some facts about that witness are now being discussed.

And, of course, he dindu nuffins.

Charles’ lawyer James DeMiles said that his client was busted on the word of one witness who was more than 100 feet away from the crime and by an interpretation of DNA evidence that wrongfully implicated Charles in the crime.

“There was a difference here between a DNA ‘match’ and just a ‘probability of inclusion,'” he said. “When you’re talking about ‘inclusion,’ you’re talking about it being a probability of multiple people. What they thought might have been a gene linking the DNA to Deandre might have just been a gene for ‘curly hair,’ for exampl

DNA b raycisss!

Cracka Jack
01-21-2019, 10:54 PM
:rofl

Whitey Ford
01-21-2019, 11:50 PM

Ignatow
01-22-2019, 12:57 AM

That's too funny. That nig is Marc Brown, KABC-7 news anchor in Los Angeles. Been there since the early 90s. I'm so tired of seeing his simian face I always change the channel when he's on, and wish they'd replace him with a human. His blackness is overwhelming.

Buck Simian
01-23-2019, 07:10 PM
“There was a difference here between a DNA ‘match’ and just a ‘probability of inclusion,'” he said.

If the DNA says its a nigger well that is close enough for me.

Whitey Ford
01-24-2019, 12:19 PM
I'm with you on that one. I've been saying it since I was a kid, they should just arrest and convict any random nigger for any crime because chances are pretty high that he's guilty of that one or something else.

Stalin said 'Show me the man and I'll show you the crime.'
They should have just made him the Police Chief of Detroit. It would be 'Show me the nigger and I'll tell you what he probably did.'