PDA

View Full Version : Rare footage of wild african nigger tribal farting

Whitey Ford
01-18-2019, 10:13 PM
:eyebleach EXPLICIT TRIBAL NUDITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5__rWswzbo

My GAB buddy Carolina_Girl has informed me that that nigger farts were how the kangz powered their flying pyramids. I learned something today. :lol

Whitey Ford
01-18-2019, 10:21 PM
The Koma tribe of Cameroon and Nigeria that buried twins and their mothers alive as custom (http://archive.is/ZEYm1)

OK, OK even nigger news sources are dignifying this docu as legit.

According to a documentary by Alain Baptizet, Koma medicine men engage in extended farting sessions during public dancing ceremonies.

They train with a master and fart for hours on end. When the anus area becomes irritated from prolonged flatulence, it is soothed with a healing powder, according to sources. The practice is believed to have come from the mockery of puritanical Muslims, who used to enslave Komas and drove them to the hilly areas where they occupy now.

Nappy Meal
01-19-2019, 01:16 AM
@ 2:44 after vomiting a few times I have identified the Tribes Faggot, its assflute is out of tune with the rest of the Tribe, its reed is worn out at this point it's just bellowing air out. As shocking as this is, and incredibly disgusting. I can't stop thinking about the poor Frenchman who had to endure the smell while filming this. How did this man not die? or did he? After an exposure on this level I can't imagine the man lived to an ripe old age. You did warn us.... so I can't fault you on that, but I have to ask...Are you ok? I know I'm having nightmares tonight.:hurl

Ignatow
01-19-2019, 03:16 AM
I'm gonna pass on this one. A niggers stench is already unbearable. I don't want to imagine something 1000x worse.

Sandy
02-17-2019, 01:53 PM
I can't stop thinking about the poor Frenchman who had to endure the smell while filming this. How did this man not die? or did he? After an exposure on this level I can't imagine the man lived to an ripe old age.

Some French are almost competitive with niggers on how bad they smell, I think from interbreeding with Algerian asslifters.