PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Burner Busted In Muh-Dikk For Hire Gone Wrong

Master Sergeant
01-18-2019, 03:24 PM
https://www.wral.com/police-prostitution-at-root-of-north-carolina-shooting/18122819/

Police say a fetid coal burner who agreed to meet a douche bag to exchange money for muh-dikk got shot and landed in jail Sunday.

Coal burning slut whore Harley Jean Angel, 17, made an arrangement on social media to meet a man Sunday morning at Americas Best Value Inn at 825 W. Dixon Blvd.

Coal burner Angel arrived with a feral nigger buck, Brayon Triston Rhodes, 22, with the intent to rob the man she met online rather than complete the transaction, police said.

Coal burner Angel and Rhodes were still in the car when the man fired one shot which hit coal burner Angel in the abdomen. He then fled the scene, and the woman crashed her car behind the motel, police said.

Officers determined that coal burner Angel and Rhodes intended to rob the mark of the money without going through with the agreed upon arrangement. The meeting place was determined because the alleged shooter reserved a room there.

Coal burner Angel was only grazed by the bullet. She was later released from the hospital and she and Rhodes were booked into Cleveland County jail.

Both were charged with obtaining property by false pretense and conspiracy to do so. Coal burner Angel is being held without bond, and Rhodes has a $25,000 bond.

jenkemfactory
01-18-2019, 03:38 PM
Step aside, that gorgeous land whale is mine!
And she is so young. Imagine when she's of drinking age?

Master Sergeant
01-18-2019, 08:23 PM
I think that one is the proverbial "roll a hot dog down a hallway".

Ignatow
01-18-2019, 08:50 PM
I had a niece, from my ex-wife, who was a burner. 4 sprogs from 3 niggers. Nigger #3 tried to run her off the road, but she lived. From her Facespook she's now with another monkey. Broke her dad's heart but she got the niggerloving ways from the liberal mom.
I just wish parents had more sense than to allow any niggers in their lives.

Whitey Ford
01-18-2019, 11:20 PM
Americas Best Value Inn 825 W Dixon Blvd, Shelby, NC 28152

Use Google maps and you'll note that google lists it as being remarkably near a Bojangle's Chicken LOL
2 star budget nigger hotel- gets bad marks for cleanliness.

SC Anemia
01-18-2019, 11:44 PM

Use Google maps and you'll note that google lists it as being remarkably near a Bojangle's Chicken LOL

I went to their website. $59.00 rooms and stellar reviews.
That ape really knew how to show a girl a good time!

:rofl

This place has declined steadily. Bed spread had nail polish on it. Blanket had burn holes. Phone wasn't connected. Small tv. Room was cleaned and bedspread left on floor, remote was taken. Towels look like they were used to clean machinery and were threadbare. Pool was green. Soda machine virtually empty. Never again.

Nappy Meal
01-18-2019, 11:56 PM

Funny thing I had to stop down the street from that place today to drop off the cosbies at the Mc Nigger, It was an urgent situation and of course one of those things pissed the seat. As I was washing my hands a big clumsy Muh Dikker took a piss, got most of it on the floor almost pissing on my boot then walks out without washing it's paw's

Master Sergeant
01-19-2019, 09:42 AM
I've been to Shelby, NC many times. It's a methamphetamine and nigger purgatory. This story doesn't amaze me in the least given the nature of what goes on in Cleveland County and Shelby.

jenkemfactory
01-19-2019, 10:49 PM
I had a niece, from my ex-wife, who was a burner. 4 sprogs from 3 niggers. Nigger #3 tried to run her off the road, but she lived. From her Facespook she's now with another monkey. Broke her dad's heart but she got the niggerloving ways from the liberal mom.
I just wish parents had more sense than to allow any niggers in their lives.

"Was"? Did she stop burning or is she dead?

Ignatow
01-20-2019, 02:53 AM
AFAIK she's still burning. Almost got killed, but survived, and being so stupid, she's with a Spike Lee looking monkey.
I used "was" because she's not my niece (by marriage) anymore, tecnically. I suppose, it didn't help my marriage any by me telling my then wife "her niece is a nigger living whore". My exact words. BTW the whore's grandmother, my late mother in law, kept telling her, "why are you with someone as black as can be?". I also used that to harass my then wife. I wasn't being mean, I really wanted to bring attention to the error of the coalburner's ways.