PDA

View Full Version : She boon gets $21 million nigger lotto payout over washing dishes on Sunday

Whitey Ford
01-18-2019, 12:13 PM
Saintly dindu couldn't go to church. Such a Saintly dindu, always churchin' and spreadin' love.

Jury Awards $21 Million to Hotel Dishwasher Forced to Work Sundays (https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/17/jury-awards-21-million-hotel-dishwasher-forced-work-sundays/amp/?__twitter_impression=true)

A jury awarded a Florida hotel dishwasher more than $21 million after determining that the woman’s employer discriminated against her religious beliefs by forcing her to work Sundays and firing her when she did not show up for religious reasons.

Pierre, a mother-of-six who volunteers for the Catholic missionary group the Soldiers of Christ Church, sued Park Hotels and Resorts— also known as Hilton Worldwide— in 2017 for violating her religious liberties under the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Muh sibbil rights!

Cracka Jack
01-18-2019, 01:19 PM
All nigger jury, guaranteed. That is fucking outrageous. Hope the fambly kill each other fighting over it.

Ignatow
01-18-2019, 01:37 PM
The Lord does not take lightly those who use His name in vain and for personal profit. Just watch this lying negress will get her punishment.

UpYoursNigger
01-18-2019, 02:00 PM
21 million? for that shit. these nigger lotto payments are every week now.

Boy
01-18-2019, 03:25 PM
Seriously, I have had employers make me work sundays setting up networks so they could be done on time. Maybe I should file for a "Whitey Lotto :lol

zagnut
01-18-2019, 03:33 PM
I can't list every weekend, holiday and personal special events I was forced to work even with advance notice. My heart bleeds purple piss you blue gum worthless consumer of our atmosphere.

Cracka Jack
01-18-2019, 03:44 PM
The Lord does not take lightly those who use His name in vain and for personal profit. Just watch this lying negress will get her punishment.

Not to mention that God hates niggers too! :lol

SC Anemia
01-18-2019, 05:28 PM
From Forbes:

MARKET CAP $5.7B
TICKER. PK $28.7$0.11 (0.38%)
FOUNDED 1919
COUNTRY United States
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER Tom Baltimore Jr.
EMPLOYEES 520
SALES $2.8B

Well the nigger sued the right company. :bert

Boy
01-18-2019, 07:11 PM
:rofl NO gibs lotto for you nigger.

Marie Jean Pierre, a 60-year-old Haitian migrant, earned a meager pay while washing dishes for the Conrad Miami hotel in Brickell for a decade. If it was up to the jurors who heard her case in federal court, she would be a millionaire.

Earlier this week, a federal jury ruled in favor of Pierre getting $21.5 million in damages from the hotel, but she may never get a dime. The hotel is refusing to pay Pierre saying that they will be appealing the ruling.

https://www.local10.com/lifestyle/legal-news/conrad-miami-hotel-dishwasher-forced-to-work-sundays-awarded-21-million

I bet any money that the haitian sow agreed to work sundays and now concocted up this bullshit scheme, this is what people from shithole countries like Haiti do.

White Orchid
01-18-2019, 07:39 PM
Those appeals could take a long time. Not that the lazy nigger deserved a nickel anyway.

animal mother
01-18-2019, 07:40 PM
The appeal will likely be heard by a human judge who will either throw out the verdict or reduced it it a few crumbs. They can drag this out for years and the sow may likely be good before its settled.