PDA

View Full Version : Buy General Motors, leave a noose for a nigger, then call him Dan..

Mushmouth
01-18-2019, 09:50 AM
Workers who sued General Motors after nooses and racist graffiti were found at its largest U.S. transmission plant nearly two years ago are still facing racial harassment, their attorney said Thursday.

Just this week, one of the workers found a monkey doll and a racist drawing near his work station, said attorney Michelle Vocht.

http://www.wtol.com/2019/01/17/attorney-new-racist-threats-gm-plant-where-nooses-found/

The white workers called their black supervisors “Dan”—which the plaintiffs initally thought was just disrespect. Turns out, it was an acronym for “dumb ass nigger.”:lol :lol

http://fortune.com/2019/01/17/raceahead-racist-gm-plant-toledo-ohio/

Chimpwhipper
01-18-2019, 10:16 AM
America!!!!

Cracka Jack
01-18-2019, 11:08 AM
Nigger "supervisors" at a transmission plant........ And they wonder why they keep losing market share to the imports.

I'd love to see a video of a Dan explaining the inner workings of an automatic transmission.

:snack

SC Anemia
01-18-2019, 11:31 AM
I'd love to see a video of a Dan explaining the inner workings of an automatic transmission.

:snack

I doubt Dan could explain a bicycle derailleur.

:lol

Whitey Ford
01-18-2019, 12:22 PM
Niggers, get sued if you refuse to hire them. And get sued if you do.
Seriously, I can half understand why so many companies are afraid to manufacture in America. They're forced to hire niggers if they do. Then you get discrimination law suits, complaints of waycisssm, muh dik, TNB, incompetence, laziness, etc etc etc.

“As we prepare to honor the life and legacy of Dr. King this weekend, we remember that Dr. King preached the deep connection between civil rights and workers’ rights. The two are inextricably linked and fighting for workers must also mean fighting the racism – both blatant and institutional – that makes it even harder for people of color to get ahead, no matter how hard they work.”

"Dr" Marchin' Looter Koon. Legacy? Running trains on White hookers and sucking his fellow nigger muh diks ain't much of a legacy.

White Orchid
01-18-2019, 12:47 PM
The white workers called their black supervisors “Dan”—which the plaintiffs initally thought was just disrespect. Turns out, it was an acronym for “dumb ass nigger".

Nothing wrong with speaking the truth.

Niggers ruined everything.

Ignatow
01-18-2019, 01:26 PM
Leroy my boy would've been better.
Martin Luther Useless, I'm tired of hearing about his legacy. In truth he only wanted equality for niggers, and not anyone else...including whites. NAACP is as racist as they come. So I don't honor this nigger who I think was full of shit.
You bet nigger supervisors for there due to Affirmative Action. It's hard to take orders from someone who can't even speak or write proper English.
As long as we hire niggers in the auto industry, we're falling behind.