PDA

View Full Version : TreeBark Camo

Master Sergeant
01-17-2019, 10:20 AM
Noticing a disturbing trend in my area of NC lately. It appears that the pavement apes are fuxating the hunting world by wearing TreeBark camo. I don't hunt and don't wear TreeBark camo but if I did it would be in the dumpster. Just a heads up for those that wear this around town you may be approached by a groid thinking your a whigger or down with his new fashion.

Tar Remover
02-06-2019, 02:06 AM
Noticing a disturbing trend in my area of NC lately. It appears that the pavement apes are fuxating the hunting world by wearing TreeBark camo. I don't hunt and don't wear TreeBark camo but if I did it would be in the dumpster. Just a heads up for those that wear this around town you may be approached by a groid thinking your a whigger or down with his new fashion.:gorilla I would think that would cause niggers to run into each other thinking they are headed into the woods...........

Master Sergeant
02-07-2019, 10:16 AM
They probably think the police can't find them when they bail from the car chocked full of stolen guns and weed. The dog will have little problems finding the sweaty shit filled trail of the nigger.

MineEvolved
02-08-2019, 08:25 AM
Won't fool the K-9's, they track niggers by smell.