PDA

View Full Version : Hideous she boon stripper cries Raycisss! and blames Trump when no one wants a lap dance or see her naked

Whitey Ford
01-16-2019, 03:07 PM
Strip-club dancer allegedly invokes Trump’s name, hurls shot glass and slaps patron (https://www.timesreporter.com/news/20190114/ill-strip-club-dancer-allegedly-invokes-trumps-name-hurls-shot-glass-and-slaps-patron)

What to do if you're a fat, ugly hideous she boon that no one wants to see at the strip club? Throw a shot glass at them and blame Trump and racism, of course.

According to the report, the men (who are white) said the dancer (who is black) then called them “racist” and told them, “You must love Trump, because you’re racist.” As she continued to yell at them and invoke the president’s name, the younger man then bought her a shot of alcohol in an effort to calm her, the report said.

Instead, she picked up the shot glass and threw it at the older man’s head, but missed, the report stated. She then whacked him in the back of the head with an open hand, causing his hat to fly off, the report stated.

With the help of the club’s manager, a deputy reviewed security video, which showed the dancer throwing the shot glass and hitting the patron. Neither man touched the dancer, the report stated.

A deputy talked to the dancer, who said she had been drinking “most of the night” and “appeared to be highly intoxicated,” the report stated. She said that after she had offered to dance for the two men, the older one called her a racist name, the report stated. She told police that the remark “upset her very much because she had never been the victim of racism before,” the report stated.

SC Anemia
01-16-2019, 04:40 PM
The dancer, Erica L. White of Peoria, was arrested and taken to the Peoria County Jail, where she was booked on a felony charge, aggravated battery. She was also wanted in McLean County on a DUI warrant.

:nelson

BTW, what exactly does being racist have to do with President Trump? I honestly don't think I know of a single incident where he did or said anything that was remotely racist.
Must be because he's a white male, automatically racist.

:bert

Boy
01-16-2019, 05:16 PM
She said that after she had offered to dance for the two men, the older one called her a racist name, the report stated. She told police that the remark “upset her very much because she had never been the victim of racism before,” the report stated.

Bullshit and bullshit again.

As for her alleged actions, she said she accidentally dropped her drink to the ground, and she did not hit anyone, the report stated. She suggested the angle of the video camera somehow made it look as if she had struck the man. As for his hat flying off, she theorized that as her shot glass hit the floor, the force of the splashing liquor perhaps blasted the hat from his head, the report stated.

That butt ass fugly sheboon sure can makeup some outrageous lies.

Cracka Jack
01-16-2019, 06:03 PM
Not that I go to strip clubs (anymore :lol), but if I walked in a saw that I'd demand my cover charge back and GTFO of there.

Nappy Meal
01-16-2019, 08:08 PM
Not that I go to strip clubs (anymore :lol), but if I walked in a saw that I'd demand my cover charge back and GTFO of there.

I walked into a Twin Peaks recently and they had one of those creatures loose serving humans food. Once I saw that I did a about face and marched my ass right out of there. I won't eat anywhere they allow animals into their kitchen's.

jenkemfactory
01-17-2019, 07:58 AM
That's a stripper?
Surely they are mistaking.
Does she strip in a cage at the Bronx Zoo?

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-25-2019, 10:15 PM
Strip-club dancer allegedly invokes Trump’s name, hurls shot glass and slaps patron (https://www.timesreporter.com/news/20190114/ill-strip-club-dancer-allegedly-invokes-trumps-name-hurls-shot-glass-and-slaps-patron)

What to do if you're a fat, ugly hideous she boon that no one wants to see at the strip club? Throw a shot glass at them and blame Trump and racism, of course.

OK, first of all, that ape looks in NO WAY female. Second, I will NEVER understand how a Human male could find these hideous Negro shegroids "attractive".