PDA

View Full Version : Number of homicides in Chicago shot upwards from 512 in 2015 to 808 in 2016 after ACLU chastised Police for detaining niggers

Whitey Ford
01-16-2019, 03:05 AM
The total number of homicides in Chicago shot upwards from 512 in 2015 to 808 in 2016, following progressives at the ACLU and Obama Administrations taking effective control of the Chicago Police Department after the city finally released video of a cop shooting a black male on 11/23/2015.

Now, you might think that the ACLU would be a little embarrassed about those 296 incremental dead bodies in one city in one year. But instead the ACLU is back with a new report about how the cops in Chicago still aren’t spending enough time in the donut shop. From the Chicago Tribune:

http://www.unz.com/isteve/aclu-demands-chicago-cops-eat-more-donuts-and-arrest-fewer-murderers/

Cracka Jack
01-16-2019, 10:07 AM
Any human cop in Chicago should take an early retirement and get their pension in a lump sum. While there is still a chance of getting anything from that bankrupted shithole.

Boy
01-16-2019, 02:22 PM
Here's my take on it. Let the niggers run wild and kill each other. ALL the cops should refuse to respond to known gang areas and calls.

The more :traybat the niggers issue is a VERY good thing..... culling the heard.

Ignatow
01-19-2019, 12:03 PM
Here's my take on it. Let the niggers run wild and kill each other. ALL the cops should refuse to respond to known gang areas and calls.

The more :traybat the niggers issue is a VERY good thing..... culling the heard.

Niggers killing niggers is natural. That's what happens in Africa. Let the gangs loose on each other so they decimate each other. All humans should steer clear of such battle zones. However, this may not totally eliminate niggers as they shit niglets out as fast as rabbits.

Whitey Ford
01-20-2019, 07:11 AM
Any human cop in Chicago should take an early retirement and get their pension in a lump sum. While there is still a chance of getting anything from that bankrupted shithole.

All a cop has to do is 20 years for a guaranteed pension. This is called '20 and out.' But, some police officers serve in some neighborhoods that are so bad they earn this pension ten times over. I have several police officers in my family, I get earfuls every family get together/holiday meal. Cops in niggerhoods are not compensated fairly.

Ignatow
01-20-2019, 01:57 PM
Cops in niggerhoods are not compensated fairly.

No human should police niggers unless they can do so like an overseer imposing discipline. Niggers do not understand kindness and compassion, rather, they understand force, violence, dominance. They're animals. And with the spate of videos these days cops can't do their jobs on niggers without fear of being called out as a racist.
Ideally let niggers guard niggers, put a wall around such communities, then see them kill each other off, and who would care?

Whitey Ford
01-20-2019, 11:31 PM
Back in the day they would just hire nigger cops to police niggerhoods.
Nowadays they want 'diversity' and that would be waycisss! But no human officer should have to police a niggerhood. There used to be a famous dindu cop in Sh*tcago that used to police the dindu ares and would keep his fellow dindus in line. He was called 'Two Gun Pete."
City cop struck fear into South Side (https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-city-cop-struck-fear-into-south-side-20130906-story.html)

Two-Gun started as an anonymous bluecoat walking a beat, but he ended up as a ghetto superstar -- a flamboyant, crooked, braggadocious, womanizing, hard-drinking, foul-mouthed police detective.

He was tasked with clearing out bad elements from every nightclub, flophouse and pool hall in what was then called Black Metropolis, a South Side community mired in poverty and violence, yet bouncing to a jazzy beat.

Washington spent most of his career working out of the old Wabash Avenue police station at 48th Street and Wabash. By the mid-1940s, his 5th District, with a population of 200,000, led the city in slayings, robberies and rapes, and was nicknamed the "Bucket of Blood."

But the mention of Two-Gun Pete's name could clear a street corner in seconds.

"Everybody knew Sylvester Washington," said Rudy Nimocks, a former deputy police superintendent. "They knew his car. And the prostitutes would go hide someplace when they saw him. He was something else."

Nappy Meal
01-21-2019, 02:02 AM
I am 100% behind letting Nigger Criminals who stay within the hood continue their business, if they go outside the hood then its time to put it into a cage. I am only for Abortion if its to "Help"POC" Niggers should always get free birth control and abortions, it saves taxpayers billions in the long run.

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-21-2019, 12:29 PM
...flamboyant, crooked, braggadocious, womanizing, hard-drinking, foul-mouthed...the prostitutes would go hide someplace when they saw him.

So basically, he was an early version of the Rev. Marchin' Dr. Looter Kang?