PDA

View Full Version : Steve Harvey being sued for torture

justin igger
05-19-2017, 11:06 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/steve-harveys-ex-wife-mary-vaughn-sues-for-dollar60-mill-alleges-torture-child-endangerment-soul-murdering/ar-BBBhTbU?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Vaughn, Harvey's second wife, is suing the TV personality for $60 million, claiming that during their marriage, which lasted from 1996 until their contentious divorce in 2005, she was allegedly subjected to "prolonged torture with the infliction of severe mental pain and suffering,"

Additionally, Vaughn is suing for alleged child endangerment, torture, kidnapping, breach of contract, conspiracy against rights, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and "soul murdering." The lawsuit also makes further claims of harassment, brainwashing and theft by deception.

Well isn't that just a typical nigger relationship?

MineEvolved
05-19-2017, 11:22 AM
Not defending the monkey, but I couldn't help but notice that it took the sow 12 years to file the suit. I'm just guessing here, but it MIGHT have something to do with the fact that his net worth is a lot larger now, and little to do with any actual claim to harm...and what do we call that, around here?

Boy
05-19-2017, 11:46 AM
"soul murdering"

WTF is that, OH yeah a made up nigger whine thing..... got it.

Golliwog_control
05-19-2017, 01:54 PM
I am not surprised. He tortured me every time I used to try and watch Family Feud. I just couldn't take the mental anguish so I stopped watching.
Maybe I should join the lawsuit?

Cracka Jack
05-19-2017, 03:21 PM
WTF is that, OH yeah a made up nigger whine thing..... got it.

The judge can dismiss that one right off the bat. Niggers don't have souls.