PDA

View Full Version : Muh dik bachelor Cory Booker hooking up with she-ape Rosario Dawson ahead of Presidential Run

Whitey Ford
01-15-2019, 07:43 PM
Can't have a bachelor in the White House. But Cory's chances of winning the White House are non-existent anyway. Go back to muh dik, Cory.

Presumptive presidential candidate Sen. Cory Booker and “Rent” star Rosario Dawson have been dating at least since December, we’re told.

We’ve reported in the past couple weeks that the pair have been spotted out on the town — first catching a movie at the Regal Union Square, and then at a performance of Broadway hit “Dear Evan Hansen.”
https://pagesix.com/2019/01/14/cory-booker-has-been-dating-rosario-dawson-since-last-month/

Ignatow
01-15-2019, 08:23 PM
Another upstart nigger, like Kamala Harris. Oboomba's administration is what energized and made subhumans think they are now equal humans. Now all niggers think they are much better than humans. Without any real experience, education, street smarts, niggers and their liberal allies like Ocasio-Cortez twat now think they deserve high office.

jenkemfactory
01-15-2019, 08:46 PM
Those two gay men look very handsome.
It is well known that closet-bound Cory Booker is a nigger-faggot.

Whitey Ford
01-16-2019, 03:52 PM
Another upstart nigger, like Kamala Harris. Oboomba's administration is what energized and made subhumans think they are now equal humans. Now all niggers think they are much better than humans. Without any real experience, education, street smarts, niggers and their liberal allies like Ocasio-Cortez twat now think they deserve high office.

According to political analysts Webster Tarpley, the niggerloving Dems originally wanted to run Deval Patrick as their Pres candidate, but couldn't because he had too many minor scandals surrounding him. Scandals like spending $50K of taxpayer money on curtains for his office. So, they ran obongo instead. But, they had already made up their minds that they were going to run a nigger candidate no matter what.
Michimp obongo, the first she boon, was a product of dirty Shitcago politics, her father got a peachy, well paying affirmative action job in the Shitcago water works because of his service to the Dem party funneling nigger votes to the Dems in local elections. Michimp spent a lot of her youth hanging out at Rev'run Jesse Jackson's house.

You're probably right that a lot of niggers want to run because they think that they can ride obongo's coattails. But obongo was a product of dirty Shitcago politics, the likes of which are filthy.
If you want to read the backstory of obongo's rise I suggest Obama: The Postmodern Coup: Making Of A Manchurian Candidate by Webster Tarpley (https://books.google.com/books?id=3uPYo0pS9oIC&pg=PA104&lpg=PA104&dq=Obama+the+postmodern+coup+PDF&source=bl&ots=jJukj4uHB9&sig=ACfU3U22XbhzsHFDMKuYKTU_pkNclKboBw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjhy5j4iPPfAhVsHTQIHRUQDxc4ChDoATABegQIB RAB#v=onepage&q=Obama%20the%20postmodern%20coup%20PDF&f=false)

Ignatow
01-16-2019, 04:20 PM
Whitey, you're absolutely right. My brother who's a political science teacher explained to me the evil forces that aligned when Onigger got with Moochelle's Chicago political family. He capitalized on that and even surpassed Jesse the original vocal nigger. I don't want another nigger in the White House in my lifetime.