PDA

View Full Version : Homeless Silverback at Church Potluck

Nappy Meal
01-14-2019, 02:18 PM
Someone in the congregation invited an old spook to Sunday Services a few months back, much to the dismay of most since the congregation is %100 human. Now at every potluck it shows up cutting in line and eating anything it can get it’s paws on. It never bathed and stinks to high heaven making it impossible for anyone to enjoy a meal. You never feed an animal unless you intend on making it livestock or a pet.

Chimpwhipper
01-14-2019, 02:26 PM
Whoever invited the nigger needs to be shamed out of the congregation.

Boy
01-14-2019, 02:31 PM
Just put a bucket of this down at the very end of the table, that nigger will be glued to it like flies on shit.

Ignatow
01-14-2019, 11:47 PM
I would seriously avoid any potlucks or events if this smelly nigger is present. How can one stand the stench. Who the fucking idiot asked this feral nigger to show up. And I bet it contaminates the food with its paws and saliva. I wouldn't want to share my meal with an ape.

Sandy
01-15-2019, 02:18 PM
Inviting a nigger to a human church is inviting theft and assault. A big middle-aged buck showed up before services one Sunday when I was a teen. I was the front door greeter, and it didn't even come in, just standing in the open doorway if we had any work it could do. "Ahz juss gots outs a jail." I was pretty scared at the idea of an ex-con nigger and ran to the pastor's office. He calmly told me to say, "Sorry, not on a Sunday, come back another time." The buck left, and it didn't come back. I'm sure it wanted a Sunday because if it hung around late, the offering plate couldn't have been taken to the bank yet.

Homeless YTs are bad enough. One of our teens had the bright idea to invite one he met on the street to our next potluck. Then our church was broken into a few days later. We had a good guess because of a lingering horrible smell of vagrant, that horrid street stench which took a week to air out. The pastor always deposited offerings the next Monday morning, so there luckily wasn't anything valuable to take. And yet a nigger would have done even worse by intentionally urinating or shitting all around, especially as retaliation for not having anything to steal.

Nappy Meal
01-16-2019, 12:36 AM
Inviting a nigger to a human church is inviting theft and assault. A big middle-aged buck showed up before services one Sunday when I was a teen. I was the front door greeter, and it didn't even come in, just standing in the open doorway if we had any work it could do. "Ahz juss gots outs a jail." I was pretty scared at the idea of an ex-con nigger and ran to the pastor's office. He calmly told me to say, "Sorry, not on a Sunday, come back another time." The buck left, and it didn't come back. I'm sure it wanted a Sunday because if it hung around late, the offering plate couldn't have been taken to the bank yet.

Homeless YTs are bad enough. One of our teens had the bright idea to invite one he met on the street to our next potluck. Then our church was broken into a few days later. We had a good guess because of a lingering horrible smell of vagrant, that horrid street stench which took a week to air out. The pastor always deposited offerings the next Monday morning, so there luckily wasn't anything valuable to take. And yet a nigger would have done even worse by intentionally urinating or shitting all around, especially as retaliation for not having anything to steal.

Come to find out that the Fellowship Hall where we hold the pot lucks had the Men's Toilet overflowed and make a Holy Mess. They had a plumber come in and unclog the thing with a Toilet Auger. Turns out the Plumber retrieved a Hypodermic Syringe! One of the Old Church Elders who does not have a filter said during Bible Study "I know it was that God Damned Nigger! Only a Nigger's Excrement smells that awful" I was in Tears Laughing I couldn't help it. The Pastor's Face Turned Beat Red trying to stop himself from Laughing. He pulled it together and kept his composure.

Boy
01-16-2019, 02:18 PM
Come to find out that the Fellowship Hall where we hold the pot lucks had the Men's Toilet overflowed and make a Holy Mess. They had a plumber come in and unclog the thing with a Toilet Auger. Turns out the Plumber retrieved a Hypodermic Syringe! One of the Old Church Elders who does not have a filter said during Bible Study "I know it was that God Damned Nigger! Only a Nigger's Excrement smells that awful" I was in Tears Laughing I couldn't help it. The Pastor's Face Turned Beat Red trying to stop himself from Laughing. He pulled it together and kept his composure.

Seems you're going to a good church and have parishioners that are woke up to the nigger plague.

Master Sergeant
01-24-2019, 03:04 PM
Silverbacks never outgrow the inner chimp and are capable of muh-dikking anything with an orifice.

Buck Simian
01-26-2019, 11:23 PM
It never bathed and stinks to high heaven making it impossible for anyone to enjoy a meal.

I actually have seen documentaries about wild animals that will piss or shit on their own food/kill to keep other animals from wanting to touch it. Maybe that i why niggers naturally stank so badly, to scare humans away so the nigger can eat all the food.

Tar Remover
02-06-2019, 02:21 AM
Someone in the congregation invited an old spook to Sunday Services a few months back, much to the dismay of most since the congregation is %100 human. Now at every potluck it shows up cutting in line and eating anything it can get it’s paws on. It never bathed and stinks to high heaven making it impossible for anyone to enjoy a meal. You never feed an animal unless you intend on making it livestock or a pet.

Time to find another church.