PDA

View Full Version : "Minority students" iintimidated by wood paneling at University of Michigan

Mushmouth
05-19-2017, 06:52 AM
Students at the prestigious University of Michigan are claiming to be “intimidated” by the “masculine” wood paneling on the walls of academic buildings on campus.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/18/university-of-michigan-students-intimidated-by-masculine-wood-paneling-in-academic-buildings/

MineEvolved
05-19-2017, 09:29 AM
It reminds them of the good old days of wooden sailing ships, gallows, and the auction block.

SC Anemia
05-28-2017, 12:01 AM
Students at the prestigious University of Michigan are claiming to be “intimidated” by the “masculine” wood paneling on the walls of academic buildings on campus.

Christ Almighty I don't even know what to say about this except I'd love to hear them explain that on the eve of Memorial Day to my grandfather who fought in Bougainville, Tarawa and Okinawa. That'd be a very short conversation.

Do we really have a generation of pussies like this?

https://www.infowars.com/university-of-michigan-students-intimidated-by-masculine-wood-paneling-in-academic-buildings/

MineEvolved
05-28-2017, 01:20 PM

Can't believe you're asking that question with a straight face. :lol

Xetode
05-28-2017, 08:46 PM
I bet this news story gives some right-winger somewhere "wood". Hahahahahaha.

100% Not A Nigger
05-29-2017, 02:55 AM
They should move to Africa where the walls are made out of mud and shit.

White Flight
05-29-2017, 07:32 AM
The other option might be concrete walls, like at Nigger University, perhaps wallpapered with job applications.

White Flight
05-29-2017, 07:34 AM
They should move to Africa where the walls are made out of mud and shit.

That will be the newly remodeled "African-American Studies" classroom.

a.k.a. Niggerology.

Thin White Duke
05-29-2017, 11:26 AM

The baby boomers have created a generation that literally is too maldeveloped and mentally and emotionally childlike to even deal with the realities of life. The only thing they can do is cling to the state and the authorities for parental-like protection and support. It literally is loving big brother.