PDA

View Full Version : Niglet issued batwings in arson attack. Everyone else's fault

Odin's balls
01-12-2019, 06:58 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6583507/Mother-seven-year-old-schoolboy-killed-arson-blaze-says-officials-KNEW-risk.html

Well if it's older brother wasn't a drug dealer, none of this would have happened.

Of course that fact that the little turd died is all the fault of the authorities.

Check out the second photo for the little butt nugget fiddling with the muh-dik.

One more future rape ape off the streets has to be good news.

Ignatow
01-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Ugly fuck. Ugly sow. I'm glad it's not taking up space and wasting anyone else's time.

Nappy Meal
01-12-2019, 10:40 PM
MET Police share "Heart Warming" Family Video of Joel Urhie Riding a Stolen bike. The "Heart Warming Video" I want to see is the Nigger Den burning to the ground. Is that wrong?:cheers

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-13-2019, 11:32 AM
Another dumb nigger with it's bicycle helmet on backwards. A nigger doesn't need its frontal lobes, but you'd still think the mammy would not want it to get it's cute little haid all bashed in.

SC Anemia
01-13-2019, 11:46 AM
Excuse my silly thinking but...

His mother Efe and sister Sarah, 19, escaped by leaping from an upstairs window but could not persuade Joel to follow.

Could not persuade the niglet to follow? Huh? If you were in a house fire and there's no way out but through a window AND...have a seven year old, wouldn't you toss him out the window and chance the injuries?

Me thinks mammy didn't do much persuading before she bailed.

Nappy Meal
01-13-2019, 05:10 PM
Excuse my silly thinking but...

Could not persuade the niglet to follow? Huh? If you were in a house fire and there's no way out but through a window AND...have a seven year old, wouldn't you toss him out the window and chance the injuries?

Me thinks mammy didn't do much persuading before she bailed.

Niggers only worry about their own survival and even that is a stretch. She knew she could always shit out another sprog, she is probably already profiting off of GoGibsme and taking a roll on the YT Lottery.