PDA

View Full Version : Housenigger Rep Emmanuel Clever tells Ocasio-Cortez to listen to Massa and get on the Dem nigger plantation

Whitey Ford
01-11-2019, 05:52 PM
Your name is Toby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMPFQo5V-lA&t=21s

Nancy Pelosi as massa.

“I’m sure Ms. Cortez means well, but there’s almost an outstanding rule: Don’t attack your own people,” said Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.). “We just don’t need sniping in our Democratic Caucus.”

“The chances that the Democratic caucus will stand by and watch its chair get attack and people piling on him — by Democrats! — is so obscene that I think you’ll find one of the strongest reactions that could possibly be anticipated,” Cleaver said.**

It’s an open question whether Ocasio-Cortez can be checked. She’s barely been in Congress a week and is better known than almost any other House member other than Nancy Pelosi and John Lewis. A media throng follows her every move, and she can command a national audience practically at will.

None of that came playing by the usual rules: Indeed, Ocasio-Cortez’s willingness to take on her party establishment with unconventional guerrilla tactics is what got her here. It’s earned her icon status on the progressive left, it’s where the 29-year-old freshman derives her power — and, by every indication, it’s how she thinks she can pull the Democratic Party in her direction.

Some House Democrats aren’t convinced. They’ve noticed that Ocasio-Cortez has hired two former organizers from the anti-establishment group Justice Democrats to run her office. One of them, her new chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti, told supporters during a November conference call that “we gotta primary folks.”

Others aren’t so sure. They point to her first week in Congress: Ocasio-Cortez aggravated Democratic leaders and even some fellow progressives when she tweeted that she’d oppose the Democratic rules package, arguing it would stymie liberal priorities like “Medicare for all.”

**Bad nigger grammar there, I know. I should've added a [sic] but we all know niggers are stupid anyway LOL.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/11/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-democrats-establisment-1093728

Rape Ape
01-11-2019, 06:14 PM
"Aye. That's a good nigger."

My favorite part of that movie. :lol

Ignatow
01-12-2019, 02:55 PM
Damn that bitch. But it weakens the Dems, and Pretty soon they'll be infighting and not unified.

Nappy Meal
01-12-2019, 10:33 PM
What this Nigger fails to understand, Boarder Jumpers are displacing Niggers and Niggers are just fair game when it comes to competing for the Gibs. The Gibs party belongs to the invaders like Ocasio-Cortez now. They have numerical superiority and have no need for Niggers, just like the rest of us. He should adapt and expect more of this, but he will just bitch about it like a typical Nigger.