PDA

View Full Version : Bucks Caught Selling Counterfeit Nigger Brands

Master Sergeant
01-10-2019, 01:18 PM
http://www.wbtv.com/2019/01/07/two-charged-with-selling-counterfeit-designer-brands-flea-market/

Do bidness with a nigger, get a nigger deal.

Two useless black bastards have been charged, accused of selling fake designer brand items at a local flea market.

According to the report, Javan Keith Patterson, 42, of was charged with felony criminal use of counterfeit trademark and felony obtaining property by false pretenses.

According to warrants, on January 5 Patterson sold trademarked items at the Webb Road Flea Market in Rowan County. Those items had a retail value of more than $10,000. Bond was set at $50,000.

Anthony Landon Byrd was charged with similar crimes. According to warrants, Byrd had 94 counterfeit items with a value of more than $3,000. Some of these items included fake Adidas, Champion, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Nike, Michael Kors, and Ralph Lauren.

Odin's balls
01-10-2019, 02:54 PM
Whenever I see a nigger wearing any branded goods, I always just assume they are counterfeit.

Like the nigger automated till operator at my local supermarket wearing the dodgy rose gold Rolex Daytona cosmograph that serms to have a quartz movement.

Master Sergeant
01-10-2019, 03:03 PM
Niggers love being all gitchy an shit. If a nigger has a real Rolex you can bet it's stolen. Niggers don't believe in paying retail for anything especially luxury brands. Tell the nigger you can get him a screaming deal on batteries for his Rolex.

Ignatow
01-10-2019, 05:24 PM
Rapper niggas always buy expensive cars like Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls, then niggerize custom their "wheels". It's to attract trashy women of all colors. If all of the marquee brands just tell any nigger that it's not for them, like Oprah was treated in Switzerland...the world would be a more beautiful place. Niggers with money are still monkeys. Look at Eddie Murphy and his whore Aussie wife. Children still lighter monkeys.

Boy
01-10-2019, 06:17 PM
The reason niggers go for this expensive useless "designer" crap is it all comes down to "Look's at Muh"

SC Anemia
01-10-2019, 07:08 PM
Like the nigger automated till operator at my local supermarket wearing the dodgy rose gold Rolex Daytona cosmograph....

A gold Rolex on a chashiers salary? Seems legit. :rofl

Rape Ape
01-10-2019, 09:50 PM
As if the actual nigger brands are any better than the counterfeit ones. Shit, I'll bet they're all made in exactly the same plastic nigger toy factory in China anyhow. I love it when coons get ripped off. Pure karma. :lmao

MineEvolved
01-11-2019, 03:15 AM
Oh, please...In the entire history of Chinese merchant shipping to American shores, there hasn't been one fucking container ship not loaded to the capstans with counterfeit goods. Good for busting niggers, but they need not make this sound like world changing shit.