PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Muh Dicks his Neighbor's Dog

Nappy Meal
01-10-2019, 12:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpfwwzVspuM

Neighbor trying to help a young Nigger get it's GED gets repaid for her kindness by the "teen" Raping her Dog. As I pointed out in other stories, every time a Nigger accomplishes a new low, MSM outlets always appoint the station's Token Nigger to report the story. One has to wonder why that is, are they trolling said Token? or is it that the stories are often too disgusting for Humans to report. Your thoughts?....:hurl

Nappy Meal
01-10-2019, 01:12 AM
Dude, me and DJ Stoopnig did this story on CO radio. I remember it vividly and have the episode on my iPod to this day. Fucking vile niggers...

:hurl

You can't make this stuff up! What the :bleep kind of Beast does this sort of thing? It Raped two Dogs in one night!?.... I am convinced either there is some Demonic stuff going on here, or these drugs on the streets are causing this, maybe both. Man I have seen some videos with these creatures on Flakka lately, Wow! nothing like a Flakka Chimp Out.

Ignatow
01-10-2019, 07:07 AM
Doctor? Really negress? Lafayette? Owned by the Marquis huh? Neighbor or nigger or both?

SC Anemia
01-10-2019, 09:56 AM
.... I am convinced either there is some Demonic stuff going on here, or these drugs on the streets are causing this, maybe both.

If you really believe that Nappy Meal, you're in for a rude awakening. Niggers are really just that vile and depraved. Even as a former LEO I thought I had seen just about every thing and not much would ever shock or surprise me. Then I joined Chimpout.

Boy
01-10-2019, 11:21 AM
Even as a former LEO I thought I had seen just about every thing and not much would ever shock or surprise me. Then I joined Chimpout.

^^^^^ This ^^^^^^

Niggers will scrape the barrel clean and then hit the bottom and scrape the scum from the very bottom of depravity.

Master Sergeant
01-10-2019, 01:03 PM
"You can't make up such a thing, I dare you to even try" Sheriff Ed Tom, No country for old men.

Chimpwhipper
01-10-2019, 02:16 PM
If you really believe that Nappy Meal, you're in for a rude awakening. Niggers are really just that vile and depraved. Even as a former LEO I thought I had seen just about every thing and not much would ever shock or surprise me. Then I joined Chimpout.

Did you quit being LEO because of niggers?

UpYoursNigger
01-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Niggers aren't human, so nothing they do surprises me:coffee

SC Anemia
01-10-2019, 06:40 PM
Did you quit being LEO because of niggers?

The short answer is yes, I got tired of wrangling niggers. It's dangerous, the pay is shit and yea...just niggers.

Imagine, on a nearly daily basis that you had to physically handle niggers. Usually smelly, sweaty, violent and always uncooperative. It's a giant pain in the ass.

I was wrangling back in the early eighties. We didn't have electric whips. Back then it was mostly hands-on restraining. Try that sometime, try to physically restrain and cuff a grown man who doesn't want to be restrained (especially high or/and drunk). I was fresh out of the Marine Corps and still...no matter what a badass you might think you are, it's not easy and you get hurt regularly.

Nappy Meal
01-12-2019, 12:39 AM
I too had a career in The Military and for a short time as a First Responder. I quit that line of work because dealing with Niggers was too dangerous, depressing, and made me feel disgusted on a daily basis.I can't really describe in words how cruel, petty, and outright criminal Niggers are towards children, animals, disabled and vulnerable Humans. These Demonic Hell Spawns will go against Expert recommendations and demand a Braindead Relative be kept alive and suffer just so they can collect a check. I had seen and treated too many who were just left on the front porch marinating in their own shit and piss, kept around so the Fambly could cash the Nigger's SS check. There is no low a Nigger won't go to in order to game the system.

SC Anemia
01-12-2019, 10:31 AM
There is no low a Nigger won't go to in order to game the system.

:potd

Boy
01-12-2019, 12:49 PM
BTW: Nigger loving fucking and raping dogs.... they're true savages, the lowest form of 'life' on this planet.

http://dinduvideo.com/videos/niggers-muh-dick-a-dog-to-death-_v1026