PDA

View Full Version : Next generation african nigger military tech: exosuits, laser rangefinders

Whitey Ford
01-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Kantanka launches exosuits, armoured vehicle with laser rangefinder (https://citinewsroom.com/2019/01/02/kantanka-launches-exosuits-armoured-vehicle-with-laser-rangefinder/)

Nevermind Soviet 'hypersonic weapons', this is the next generation of african nigger military tech!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20

The Kantanka Technological Centre of Excellence (KTCE), a subsidiary of the Kantanka Group of Companies, has made another technological breakthrough in its operations with the launch of an advanced armoured vehicle fixed with a laser rangefinder.

They included military weapons, exosuits, saloon cars, a customised limousine, a V8 engine block and stabilisers.

And drunk nigger operators, too.

The excitement at the venue intensified when one of the V8 vehicles, christened “Kantanka Otumfuo”, ceased moving after its driver drank an alcoholic beverage moments before entering the vehicle.

Nigger 'exosuits'

More on this amazing nigger innovator:

Dr. Kwadwo Safo is, according to his own legend, many things. He is a Pentecostal pastor. He is an inventor. Now he claims to be Ghana’s first carmaker as well. Over the past year, his Kantanka Automobile Company has made international news with its vehicles, mature industrial products emerging fully realized from a not-particularly industrial nation. As recently as last week, CNN was telling the story of its “‘made in Ghana’ cars... modeled for tough local conditions.”

The idea of a Ghanaian-run car company offering Ghanaian-built, Ghanaian-designed world-class cars and trucks is compelling. Unfortunately, the reason Kantanka Cars is able to offer world-class vehicles is simple: It gets just about everything shipped over from a Chinese automaker.

The Kantanka vehicles supposedly designed for Ghana’s local conditions are, in fact, indistinguishable from ones that have been on sale in China for years. Kantanka’s CEO has admitted to working with a secret Chinese partner, and one Chinese company has already claimed responsibility for Kantanka’s entire factory operation.

https://jalopnik.com/the-living-apostle-who-sold-the-media-on-the-myth-of-g-1784458558

Ignatow
01-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Ha ha ha. French and British tanks 100 years ago were much more heavily armored. Wakanda really impresses me. With their utmost stupidity.
I've got a better idea. The Africans should let the Chinese teach them just to send waves and waves of niggers attack to be mowed down.

MineEvolved
01-11-2019, 03:27 AM
The only way that thing would kill anyone was because the target would be laughing too hard to duck. I have a wheelbarrow with a better tire on it....

Next up: Paint, and other rust preventatives. I give that another 12-15 years...

Sandy
01-11-2019, 11:32 AM
The only way that thing would kill anyone was because the target would be laughing too hard to duck. I have a wheelbarrow with a better tire on it....

Next up: Paint, and other rust preventatives. I give that another 12-15 years...

The time bombs were the funniest to me. They're weaker than M-80s!

"Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo"

There's no way China is serious about selling real military stuff, so we have to give them credit for scamming niggers. Next up are flying suits. "But you can't use these until you're ready for battle, and trust us, they'll work!"

animal mother
01-11-2019, 11:53 AM
It looks like it runs on jenkum and flings shit missles.