PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Jameek tells po-po the FBI beat him up in the hospital- then gets batwings (w/ video)

Whitey Ford
01-09-2019, 05:59 AM
Dear Lord. This will be the biggest trainwreck you will ever see this week guaranteed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQyTdb6V_YU&feature=youtu.be

A New Jersey man died from unspecified injuries after he walked into a Paterson police station while hallucinating and asked for water — sparking anger and large protests in the city, reports said.
Jameek Lowery, 27, recorded a Facebook live video of himself sweating profusely as he entered the precinct, apparently under the influence of drugs, and begged officers to help him, according to NorthJersey.com

“I’m just paranoid,” Lowery says in the video recorded on Saturday morning. “I just need some water.”

https://nypost.com/2019/01/09/man-dies-in-hospital-after-recording-video-begging-police-for-help/

Chimpwhipper
01-09-2019, 06:31 AM
Aren't drugged up niggers entertaining?

Cracka Jack
01-09-2019, 08:31 AM
Baff salz are awesome!!! :lol

SC Anemia
01-09-2019, 12:34 PM
So who's Israel Jewison?

Whitey Ford
01-09-2019, 12:49 PM
So who's Israel Jewison?

A dummy account of a troll.

Ignatow
01-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Aw, poor Jameek. Running from the police all his life, now asking for their help. Nigger brother trying to angle for nigger lotto.

jenkemfactory
01-09-2019, 04:01 PM
The fuck is with these nigger names?

Nappy Meal
01-09-2019, 10:58 PM
His Fambly said his face wasn't like that in the video, bullshit I can see the swelling on the right side of his cheekbone and around his right eye. Also noticed The New York post didn't use the word "allegedly" before reporting Jenkem Lowery suffered these injuries in transit to the hospital as if this was already an established fact. This is why humans have Investigations and Courts to establish facts before some Biased so-called Journalist drums up a false Narrative and creates a Race Riot, just like they have done many, many times before. If I were the EMT I would bring a lawsuit against The New York Post for suggesting I injured the Spook while transporting it to the Hospital.