PDA

View Full Version : Australians hold rally against 'African Violence', Senator called wayciss for attending

Whitey Ford
01-08-2019, 12:11 AM
Australian Senator Bills Taxpayers to Attend 'Racist' Rally (https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Australian-Senator-Bills-Taxpayers-to-Attend-Racist-Rally-20190106-0006.html)

The Queensland Senator Fraser Anning recently attended a 'racist' rally organized by far-right extremists in Melbourne and will charge taxpayers for the costs of his air travel, according to the Guardian.The objective of the rally was to protest against alleged ‘African violence’ in Australia, according to Senator Anning.

“It’s a very poor use of taxpayer’s money. I think the vast majority of Australians would be disgusted to think that their taxes are paying for an Australian Senator to attend an event that seeks to divide not to unite the country,” said Acting Opposition leader Tanya Plibersek.

“This rally is Australian people showing their disgust with the Australian government for allowing garbage like these Sudanese things coming into our country and...attacking us in our own country,” said the Senator referring to his firm commitment to the ideas held by the event attendees.

Nappy Meal
01-08-2019, 12:46 AM
Lets run this through the Truth Translator. ("racist' rally organized by far-right extremists") =Normal Humans upset about corruption and rampant Crime, (protest against alleged ‘African violence’ in Australia,) = Civilized Peaceful Protest against Blatant Disrespect and criminality of Foreigners victimizing Citizens of the Host Nation all the while claiming victimized Status. Truth Translator has Spoken.

SC Anemia
01-08-2019, 01:56 AM
“This rally is Australian people showing their disgust with the Australian government for allowing garbage like these Sudanese things coming into our country and...attacking us in our own country”

BooYah!

Rape Ape
01-08-2019, 05:24 AM
As if the humans in Australia didn't have enough problems with the native abonigger boongs, their cuck leftard government has to drag in a bunch of pure black, barking, smelly african apes as well. No wonder they're pissed.

MineEvolved
01-08-2019, 09:39 AM
It’s a very poor use of taxpayer’s money. I think the vast majority of Australians would be disgusted to think that their taxes are paying for an Australian Senator to attend an event that seeks to divide not to unite the country,” said Acting Opposition leader Tanya Pliberse“.

But, it’s perfectly ok to blow those same tax dollars on worthless niggers, right? Got it...

Sandy
01-08-2019, 01:08 PM
I think the vast majority of Australians would be disgusted

Bollocks. The vast majority of Australians are getting tired of the Greens cunts. Civilized people can take only so much, and there's nothing to "unite" them with niggers and asslifters plaguing the country worse than rabbits ever did.

zagnut
01-08-2019, 03:55 PM
I bet they'll wish they had their weapons when the niggers start rioting?

Monkeybash
01-08-2019, 06:06 PM
"The process of resettlement and adjustment has been aggravated by sensationalist and xenophobic media coverage which blatantly associated the African migrants, particularly youth, with violence and criminality further marginalizing them from society."

Amazes me how straight news stories don't even try to mask their bias anymore. :niggerlover

Ignatow
01-08-2019, 06:30 PM
Xenophobia exists because its common sense. I wouldn't want my space filled with niggers and burkas. I just saw a fucking towelhead walking the street. Now I'm not sure what towel it was. Was it a camel jockey towel or a Sikh towel? I haven't been educated yet in the Ph.D of towel distinction. All I know is I put distance between the towel wearer and myself. That could've been an enemy combatant.