PDA

View Full Version : Nigger caught jacking off in front of a KFC

Whitey Ford
01-07-2019, 08:53 PM

'It was really terrifying': Serial flasher, 30, 'ejaculated constantly' in front of a mother of five girls at KFC, then barricaded himself in a Wendy's bathroom before his 25th arrest
Michael Birdsong, 30, was arrested on New Year's Day after exposing himself in a Tennessee KFC parking lot
Lakisha Tate saw the serial flasher as she and her sister waited for their food
She said when she turned a corner she saw the man 'ejaculating constantly' and he escalated his inappropriate activity when he gained attention
The traumatized mother of five girls described the incident as 'really terrifying' but said police 'were on his butt' and 'did a great job'
Birdsong tried to evade arrest by barricading himself in a Wendy's bathroom
He was charged with criminal trespass, disorderly conduct, evading arrest, indecent exposure and obstruction of a highway or passageway

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6555417/Man-ejaculated-constantly-mother-five-girls-KFC-hid-Wendys-bathroom.html?ito=social-facebook

SC Anemia
01-07-2019, 11:22 PM
Whoa, wait a minute...

'It was really terrifying': Serial flasher, 30, 'ejaculated constantly' in front of a mother of five girls at KFC

How does that happen unless this nigger has a semi-auto dik? Doesn't ejaculating only occur once each time? Did the girls mother hang around for multiple performances?

Ignatow
01-08-2019, 05:14 AM
In the olden days a foul nigger like this is made into a musical instrument.

Rape Ape
01-08-2019, 05:43 AM
It's 25th arrest?!? You'd figure at some point they'd just keep the ape in the cage.

Master Sergeant
01-08-2019, 10:05 AM
Niggers shoot venom out of a caulking gun.

jenkemfactory
01-08-2019, 10:39 AM
I guess they should be glad he didn't rape them.

Whitewheat
01-08-2019, 07:22 PM
I guess this nigga took the KFC slogan literally, "It's finger lickin good!"
Now I think I'm going to hurl!

Buck Simian
01-08-2019, 11:50 PM
Choking his chicken.

Nappy Meal
01-09-2019, 01:26 AM
"Ejaculated Constantly" Since Nigger Brains process less Higher Thought processes and focus most of that energy on primal focuses such as Mating and Ooking. It is no surprise that The Hypothalamus region of Nigger Brains Stimulates constant Pituitary activity constantly producing Testosterone in both Bucks and Sows, explaining their constant aggression and, Bucks 24-7 Muh Dicking behavior. Nature's purpose for Niggers is to provide a constant stress on Humans who continue to Evolve to continue to do so. However Niggers should have been Extinct Centuries ago, there is this regressive Gene in Humans to associate Niggers as some sort of Pet. This Explains why you see Token Niggers in every commercial and every social argument.

SC Anemia
01-09-2019, 01:33 AM
"Ejaculated Constantly" Since Nigger Brains process less Higher Thought processes and focus most of that energy on primal focuses such as Mating and Ooking. It is no surprise that The Hypothalamus region of Nigger Brains Stimulates constant Pituitary activity constantly producing Testosterone in both Bucks and Sows, explaining their constant aggression and, Bucks 24-7 Muh Dicking behavior. Nature's purpose for Niggers is to provide a constant stress on Humans who continue to Evolve to continue to do so. However Niggers should have been Extinct Centuries ago, there is this regressive Gene in Humans to associate Niggers as some sort of Pet. This Explains why you see Token Niggers in every commercial and every social argument.

Just to prove a point, here's a horny little nigger copulating with the tail pipe of a car.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1de_1431222616 (https://www.liveleak.com/view?
i=1de_1431222616)

Yes that really happened.

The 29-second clip that has gone viral shows the fully clothed man humping his car’s exhaust tailpipe and even continues with his sessions after realizing he’s being filmed.
Why pay for sex when you can just make love to your car? Just find a good parking and knock yourself out!

https://mpasho.co.ke/the-thirst-is-real-this-man-caught-having-sex-with-his-cars-exhaust-pipe-video/

Chimpwhipper
01-09-2019, 06:43 AM
Don't all niggers masturbate over KFC? Knowwhamsayin?

Nappy Meal
01-09-2019, 09:22 PM
:rofl