PDA

View Full Version : Fidelity's commercial shows an older white woman with a crusty old buck

Sandy
01-07-2019, 08:24 PM
It doesn't seem to be online, but they're planning for retirement. At least the woman is thinking they are. In real life, once a buckfriend gets any access, it'll loot everything dry. It'll probably sell at heavy losses, too, but what should it care?

Then there's a TD Ameritrade commercial with a neckbearded soyboy trying to impress a sow.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/dzZB/td-ameritrade-green-room-free-access

Master Sergeant
01-08-2019, 12:05 AM
The TD hipster is playing a financial advisor in those commercials but he looks like the type that would bed down with a She Boon if given the chance.

Nappy Meal
01-08-2019, 12:57 AM
The TD hipster is playing a financial advisor in those commercials but he looks like the type that would bed down with a She Boon if given the chance.

The TD hipster is a typical Celibate Soy Boy probably raised by a Single Mother who would bed down with anything with Two to Four Legs and a Hole, Bedding down with a She-Boon would give him added Social Cred, somehow in this fucked up reality of The Neutered Generation, Bedding a Boon is some sort of achievement. In my day if you bedded down with a Boon it was time to Sober Up, Attend Church Regularly and Repent of your Sins.

SC Anemia
01-08-2019, 01:51 AM
In my day if you bedded down with a Boon it was time to Sober Up, Attend Church Regularly and Repent of your Sins.

:rofl I like the cut of your jib, you're gonna fit right in here.