PDA

View Full Version : Another nigger-faggot croaks at the home of a prominent Democratic donor homo..

Mushmouth
01-07-2019, 06:57 PM
The body of another young black man has been found at the West Hollywood apartment of Ed Buck — a prominent Democratic donor who allegedly has a fetish for drugging sex workers — reports Wehoville.

Buck, a white man in his 60s, was investigated previously by authorities after the death of Gemmel Moore, who died of a methamphetamine overdose in Buck's home in July 2017. Since Moore's death was classified as an accidental overdose, numerous young black gay men have alleged that Buck has a fetish for shooting drugs into black men he picks up off the street or on hookup sites. Moore had written about Buck injecting him with dangerous drugs before his death.

“I’ve become addicted to drugs and the worst one at that,” Moore wrote in his journal in December 2016. “Ed Buck is the one to thank. He gave me my first injection of crystal meth.”

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2019/1/07/another-black-man-has-died-home-democratic-donor-ed-buck

https://www.wehoville.com/2019/01/07/sheriffs-deputies-investigating-another-death-ed-bucks-laurel-avenue-apartment/

Rape Ape
01-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Injects them with drugs, then injects them with AIDS. :lmao

Two :traybat and hopefully one faggot gets to find out why they call it the SLAMMER.

Whitey Ford
01-07-2019, 09:22 PM
As the founder of the Mecham Watchdog Committee, he led the campaign to impeach Arizona Republican Governor Evan Mecham in 1987, and became a "household name" in Arizona according to The Arizona Republic.

When I was a kid we had a clean-cut Governor named Evan Mecham. One day he said the word 'pickaninny' in a pretty harmless context and after that all hell broke loose. Every day, day in, day out all you heard was shitlib outrage over it. And it went on and on and on and on and on and on until they finally impeached him. Dumbest political horseshit I ever did see. To impeach a Gov over the word pickaninny. Even U2 front asshole Bono came to Arizona and bitched about Mecham.

I hope this depraved sodomite spends the rest of his life in prison. He can get all the black muh dik he could possibly want in that joint. Until the niggers realize he iced two coons and then a bongo party and his demise.

Cracka Jack
01-07-2019, 09:32 PM
:rofl

Boy
01-07-2019, 10:36 PM
He was a drug dealer and user, and gargled the nigger AIDS stick.... Zero Fucks Given

SC Anemia
01-07-2019, 11:12 PM
I hope this depraved sodomite spends the rest of his life in prison. He can get all the black muh dik he could possibly want in that joint. Until the niggers realize he iced two coons and then a bongo party and his demise.

Meh, leave him alone. He is doing God's work after all, well except for the whole butt sex thing. :lol

Come to think of it, this guy is really doing the Dahmer thing. Has he ate any of them yet?

Mushmouth
01-09-2019, 07:37 PM

This nigger faggot lived to tell the tale..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6573905/I-thought-going-person-die-Ed-Bucks-house-Man-reveals-Democratic-donor-injected-meth-GHB.html

animal mother
01-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Update: Another down low buck made good by Ed Buck.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ed-buck-california-democratic-megadonor-second-death-sharpened-focus

Deputies in West Hollywood responded early Monday morning to a report of a person not breathing at Buck's home, and county firefighters pronounced the man dead. The cause of the death will be determined by the coroner, according to Nicole Nishida, a spokeswoman for the sheriff’s department, and investigators have not released the man's identity.

But, critics are questioning whether Buck's race — both men found dead were black — or if his wealth or political ties to the Democratic Party influenced an initial investigation of the 64-year-old who has donated tens of thousands of dollars to a slew of liberal causes and candidates over the years, including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and a who's who of top California politicians.