PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Declares "Kill Cops Day", Cops Respond With "Arrest Uppity Nigger Day"

SC Anemia
01-07-2019, 10:25 AM
The dumbass posts Kill Cops Day on Facebook, what could possibly go wrong?

Covington, LA – A Louisiana man was arrested on multiple felony charges on Wednesday, after he declared that Jan. 2 was “Kill Cops Day,” and threatened a high-ranking Covington police officer.

And I believe it was probably a rough ride back to the cop shop. :lol

.Cyprian was not cooperative during his arrest, and police have not yet identified a possible motive for his offenses, The Times-Picayune reported.

He was booked into the St. Tammany Parish Jail on felony charges of simple criminal damage to property, terrorizing, and resisting an officer with force or violence, according to the press release.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/man-arrested-after-announcing-kill-cops-day-on-social-media-tG4MizOpJkynL6CPoP-m4g/?utm_source=MailChimp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BlueLivesDailyNewsletter

Nappy Meal
01-07-2019, 02:08 PM
It amazes me what Nogs are allowed to post on MookBook, the otherday I tried posting something funny in a private group and once I hit submit the ban hammer immediately struck. It wasn't offensive, Ray -sis or violent but it was edgy. Censorship only applies to humans. :pat

Boy
01-07-2019, 02:36 PM
Niggers just can't stay away from Spookbook, InstaNig and the other nigger fuxated social media sites with their threats and shines.

Thank god for whitey's magic juju interwebs... catching niggers.

Sandy
01-07-2019, 07:56 PM
It amazes me what Nogs are allowed to post on MookBook, the otherday I tried posting something funny in a private group and once I hit submit the ban hammer immediately struck. It wasn't offensive, Ray -sis or violent but it was edgy. Censorship only applies to humans. :pat

Facespook is stepping up the automatic scans. Have you noticed anyone getting banned for old posts? Three of my friends who each got 30 days for things they posted years ago.

Nappy Meal
01-07-2019, 11:59 PM
Everyone is getting banned now, I'll start a new page using different I.P's and it takes only a few days before the ban hammer hits again. Moving over to a different O.S soon will see how that helps.