PDA

View Full Version : Niggers in Advertising

Ignatow
01-05-2019, 07:39 PM
Marketing of once-human products to apes. BTW the mixed ape-burner family photo was from Hobby Lobby. I thought good Christian folks disapprove of miscegenation of humans and beasts of the field.

Boy
01-05-2019, 07:40 PM
:lol

nigfreewisconsin
01-07-2019, 08:37 PM
I was eating lunch at a bar a couple weeks ago and saw a TV commercial for Jareds (Jewelery store) and the whole thing went along the lines of "We do not believe in too young, too old, too different"... and the visuals for "Too different shows a disgusting looking ape with a coal burning whore. I don't have a TV at home (The electric nigger show has no business in my home!) so no idea how often this plays.

Don't believe in too young or old and no problem with beastiality? Time to dust off an old meme:

Whitey Ford
01-07-2019, 10:38 PM

Inside the Biracial Advertising Boom
Biracial couples and families are becoming increasingly common. Companies are using them in advertisements to reflect that reality, and to sell to those who value diversity.
(https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-biracial-advertising-boom)

By casting the ad in such a way, Infiniti has joined a growing list of companies selling everything from breakfast cereal to cars to clothing that portray the American family in TV advertisements as more than a single race.

But why are all these companies jumping on the diversity bandwagon?

The commercials can certainly help to attract consumers who come from biracial families or relationships. They are also increasingly more representative of the world we’re living in today.

But perhaps the biggest selling point is they help to attract the broad base of customers whose values align with those portrayed through these ads—inclusion and diversity, explained Americus Reed, marketing professor at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School.

Whitey Ford
01-07-2019, 10:55 PM
State Farm Ad Featuring Interracial Couple Hit With Racist Backlash As Expected
(https://madamenoire.com/744810/state-farm-ad/)

A State Farm ad featuring an interracial couple is being targeted by racist trolls online. The online ad for the insurance company shows a stock photo of a Black man proposing to a white woman, with the caption, “Who said yes? Cheers to the newly engaged this holiday season! Be sure to #ProtectTheBling!” The purpose of the ad is to encourage people to take out insurance for their valuables, but racists have been attacking the ad by posting photos of white women who have allegedly been physically abused by Black men, or altering the ad to feature the Black man as a gorilla. One Twitter user has even gone out of his way to post bogus statistics on the numbers of white women who have children with Black men and never get married or are on welfare.

Ignatow
01-08-2019, 03:13 AM
Polluting the gene pool with nigger scum is deplorable. Most humans are sickened to see a gorilla trying to marry a human. These mixing evildoers are just propagating filth.

Chimpwhipper
01-09-2019, 01:25 PM
My list of companies never to do business with is growing daily. Soon I won't be able to buy anything except at Harbor Freight...