PDA

View Full Version : McNig employee Yasmine James makes nigger lotto attempt

White Orchid
01-05-2019, 03:07 PM
Yasmine James finally speaks, reveals she’s suing McDonalds cause she had to dial 911 HERSELF after the fight. Also says she does not feel safe at work at all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQWvFsldAD/?utm_source=ig_embed

Boy
01-05-2019, 03:23 PM
This sheboon wasn't even hurt, no physical injuries, but leave it up to niggers to go for the "I'z have emotional trauma and sheeeeeiit..and also PTSD too"

McNiggers will cave in and give this lying sheboon a settlement just to shut her up.

UpYoursNigger
01-05-2019, 08:23 PM
Chimpouts galore everyday somewhere in the country at a McNiggers, KFC, Burger Koon, or Chimp n Cheese. But one YT attacks a sow and its all over every news source. Pathetic nigger coddlers

Cracka Jack
01-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Chimpouts galore everyday somewhere in the country at a McNiggers, KFC, Burger Koon, or Chimp n Cheese. But one YT attacks a sow and its all over every news source. Pathetic nigger coddlers

I drove past a Waffle Hut a couple days ago and there were three county police cruisers parked by the front door. CHIMPOUT AT DUH WAFFLE HUT!! I screamed repeatedly. :lol

Sandy
01-07-2019, 11:49 AM
Give it a $100 gift card to KFC to go away. It'll post 100 pictures on Facespook of how awesome it made out.

jenkemfactory
01-07-2019, 11:56 AM
Oh, the poor nigger.
According to her, its white males going around attacking nigger womins.
Fact is, its nigger men who batter nigger women. When niggers are done muh dikking their nasty women, they beat the shit out of them. its very common among niggers. that's why nigger women are so violent.

Ignatow
01-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Lesson to McNigs: don't hire niggers. But wait. They never learn. Now the black bitch wants easy money.