PDA

View Full Version : Chaos and a Flock of Batwings at the Bowling Alley

SC Anemia
01-05-2019, 10:21 AM
This is why we can't have nice things. :lol

. Wes Hamad, a 29-year-old Torrance resident, was at the bowling alley with his 13-year-old niece and cousin when he saw a "huge fight" break out. Hamad said the altercation, which lasted about five minutes, blocked the entrance of bowling alley and devolved into "complete chaos."

"I grabbed my niece and started running toward the far end of the bowling alley," he said. "As we were running, we heard 15 shots."

Hamad said he saw a woman crying over a man who was had multiple gunshot wounds in his head and neck.

Another bystander, Dana Scott, said there was a group of women that got into a fight inside the building. As they were fighting, men got involved and about a minute later, gunshots were heard.

:traybat

https://abc7.com/3-men-killed-4-wounded-in-shooting-at-torrance-bowling-alley/5018783/

Ignatow
01-05-2019, 11:59 AM
Still sketchy, no direct mention of nigs, but that city is close to nigger infested areas. It's a shame as most of the city is normal, but apes migrate and go there for entertainment and shopping areas. Where there's a nigger, violence.

SC Anemia
01-05-2019, 12:45 PM
Still sketchy, no direct mention of nigs, but that city is close to nigger infested areas. It's a shame as most of the city is normal, but apes migrate and go there for entertainment and shopping areas. Where there's a nigger, violence.

Not sketchy at all. :nigdar

Torrance is as niggy as it gets. Might as well be Baltimore,Atlanta or Watts.

https://youtu.be/EjNQUevn-EI

Boy
01-05-2019, 01:29 PM

When was the last time you heard of or read about dozens of white people (humans) shooting up a bowling alley and trashing it.

I know don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question :lol

Master Sergeant
01-05-2019, 01:31 PM
Shit like this is why I carry. You never know when a Cat V Chimpout will go down.

SC Anemia
01-05-2019, 03:19 PM
My guess is, it's just a place to hang out, get their drank on, and try to score some muh pussy.

Master Sergeant
01-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Niggers and bowling alley's make perfect sense. There's kids there to muh-dikk, nocturnal hours, beer is served, greasy shit food is available and you can actually rent shoes that are cleaner than the ones you walked in with.

Master Sergeant
01-05-2019, 03:40 PM
Maybe they can use the dead nigger heads as bowling balls. There's already some holes for the fingers and certainly hard enough to knock down some pins.

Ignatow
01-05-2019, 05:42 PM
I used to go to South Bay Galleria, and to Del Amo Mall. Maybe it's the city of Carson. I do see niggers, but I do enjoy the temperate/cool weather there, especially in the summer, when it is hot as hell in the LA Basin area. Well, so it is, confirmed niggers in the bowling alley. My brother and I were discussing that it could have been Mexican on black violence or vice versa. Inglewood, Watts, South Central L.A., traditionally and still nig-infested but Mexicans have moved in and I've heard local news of gang warfare, for control of the drug turf.

The news came early today without any details, but as you gents pointed out...who but niggers nig at a bowling alley? A good start to 2019.

Cracka Jack
01-05-2019, 08:38 PM
3 good and 4 winged with only 15 rounds? Best nigger marksmanship EVER!!! :lol

Boy
01-05-2019, 08:46 PM
This is why I love skiing, never see niggers and if for some odd reason you do, they're in the chalet bar trying to muh-dick the white women.

SC Anemia
01-05-2019, 08:54 PM

I was wrong about Torrance. At least according to City Data they're only 3% nigger. Having misspent my youth in the Riverside/San Bernardino area i was thinking Compton -Inglewood...places like that.