PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow humans...

BoonbonicPlague
01-05-2019, 02:49 AM
It is good to be over here. I used to hang out on CO and really started to feel at home there. Its good to know there is still a place where humans can hang out and talk about whatever, free from apes and dune coon mohamadan scum and their enablers! I am from Seattle and we have a lot of libtard sjw animal rights activists....One can go insane without human contact for so long!

NiggerHater
01-05-2019, 03:31 AM
Welcome friend, good to see you. Enjoy the site....:thumb

SC Anemia
01-05-2019, 10:26 AM
Howdy ! :welcome

Ignatow
01-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Hello BP welcome!

Boy
01-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Glad you found us, now grab a whip and have at it :whip

White Orchid
01-05-2019, 01:46 PM
Welcome, fellow human. Jump in at any time!

Monkeybash
01-05-2019, 09:45 PM
It is good to be over here. I used to hang out on CO and really started to feel at home there. Its good to know there is still a place where humans can hang out and talk about whatever, free from apes and dune coon mohamadan scum and their enablers! I am from Seattle and we have a lot of libtard sjw animal rights activists....One can go insane without human contact for so long!

I don't mind some protections for animals as long as the animals aren't niggers!

:welcome

Mushmouth
01-06-2019, 08:36 AM
:welcome

Rape Ape
01-06-2019, 11:55 PM
I'm all for animal protection. We need to protect the poor animals from being muh-dikked by feral nignogs.

Welcome the the Plantation. The whips are over there, and as usual Toby, that stupid nog, forgot its name again!

:whip

Aye. That's a good nigger!

BoonbonicPlague
01-08-2019, 10:37 AM
I should have said...monkey rights activists :) Everything living is at risk of being muh-dicked. Hell, they will even rape inanimate objects!

Boy
01-08-2019, 12:09 PM
I should have said...monkey rights activists :) Everything living is at risk of being muh-dicked. Hell, they will even rape inanimate objects!

And at young ages too :lol

Whitey Ford
01-26-2019, 02:16 AM
Seattle!? My cucklib ex-wife lives there. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Seriously, you are in the heart of the belly of the beast. Get out of that crapheap as fast as you can!

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-29-2019, 05:18 PM

Howdy, neighbor!

I'm not far from you on zero nigger Camano... According to the U.S. Census, there are a grand total of 38 niggers in our entire zip code. I have yet to see one (we moved into our house in November). I love it out here.

Anyway, welcome to the Plantation.