PDA

View Full Version : Muh SAT Score

SC Anemia
01-04-2019, 09:56 PM
. Kamilah Campbell wants to go to Florida State University and major in dance. She has a 3.1 grade point average and a lifetime of dance experience.
But after getting her score from the SAT after her first try -- a 900 -- Campbell decided she needed to do better. Her mom got her a tutor, she took online classes and she got a copy of a The Princeton Review prep book.
Seven months later, in October, the high school senior from Miami Gardens, Florida, took the test again.
Later, when she got an envelope in the mail from the testing company, she was shocked when she opened it.

The testing company wrote: ""Our preliminary concerns are based on substantial agreement between your answers on one or more scored sections of the test and those of other test takers. The anomalies noted above raise concerns about the validity of your scores."

:whip :whip

Tutor my ass, the sow cheated and got caught at it. Now she's "hired" that uppity nigger Ben Crump because SAT's beez rayciss.

BTW, the average SAT score is between 1050 and 1060.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/02/us/florida-girl-sat-controversy/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Ignatow
01-04-2019, 10:23 PM
Even a human doesn't just develop his or her brainpower due to hard work. I seriously doubt this nigger bitch suddenly became smart. Magic nigger got its feelings hurt she gets Crump the chimp.

UpYoursNigger
01-05-2019, 12:14 AM
The sow wants to major in dance. Give me a fucking break. By the looks of the pig she's already safely on her way to being the typical 300 pound sowzilla by the time she's 21

Whitey Ford
01-05-2019, 01:33 AM
The sow wants to major in dance. Give me a fucking break. By the looks of the pig she's already safely on her way to being the typical 300 pound sowzilla by the time she's 21

^^This^^
If a nigger wants to take 'Dance' then let them take lessons at a nigger college for 'performing arts.' They don't need to pollute White colleges with nigger superstars LOL. The Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics are subjects for the White College, while dance, hip hop, social justice, etc etc are subjects for nigger colleges.
Oh yeah, them feetsball and bakkaball superstars are nigger college material too.

Ignatow
01-05-2019, 04:05 AM
It just occurred to me, whatever her SAT was, she can be accepted with full scholarship to Nigger University. She can choose the location.

Master Sergeant
01-05-2019, 01:35 PM
Niggers fuxate even time honored measures of scholastic aptitude. I suppose we need to reevaluate every societal norm to accommodate these vermin.

White Orchid
01-05-2019, 01:50 PM
Yeah, definitely cheated. No nigger is ever that smart, no matter how "educated" some allegedly are.

Mushmouth
01-06-2019, 09:55 AM
An attorney for a Florida girl whose SAT retest score -- which she claims showed a 330-point improvement over her first try -- is being investigated over alleged signs of possible cheating said Friday he's waiting for the test's administrators to show him their evidence.

The test administrators, meanwhile, say initial evidence is on its way.

The girl, Miami Gardens high school senior Kamilah Campbell, cried foul after she learned her October retest result was being reviewed over concerns her answers aligned too closely with other test takers'.

The College Board has said Campbell could, at any time, take the test a third time for free to validate the second. If the third test's scores came within 120-150 points of the second in both the reading and math sections, the second test's score would be confirmed.

Campbell said she would not take the test again.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/04/us/florida-girl-sat-controversy/index.html

White Orchid
01-06-2019, 03:32 PM
Campbell said she would not take the test again.

I wonder why? Could it be that sheboon was busted for cheating or a bullshit excuse of "OMG, THE SATs ARE RAYCISSS!!"

White Orchid
02-07-2019, 09:32 PM
In other words, this just proves the cheating allegations were all but true. It's common knowledge niggers are low in intelligence anyway.

I'm sure porch monkeys everywhere are chimping out at this development with their usual "White supremacy!" "Rayciss!" and "Why weren't YT students' scores flagged?" excuses.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/07/us/florida-girl-sat-controversy/index.html?utm_term=image&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2019-02-07T22%3A04%3A47&utm_medium=social

Kamilah Campbell, a Miami Gardens high school senior, instead is considering another retake of the SAT, her attorneys and the College Board said in a joint statement given to CNN on Thursday.

"The attention generated by Kamilah's case has been extremely stressful and emotionally traumatizing for her," the statement from Ben Crump Law, Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll, and the College Board reads.
"Rather than further challenging the score validity process, she is now interested in potentially retaking the SAT and continuing her path forward privately as she pursues her college goals."

Campbell and attorney Ben Crump held a news conference in early January, saying they believed test administrators were holding up one of her scores -- a 1230 -- because it was too high an improvement from her initial effort, a 900. And they were concerned that the delay would keep her from applying to colleges and scholarships in a timely manner.

Ignatow
02-08-2019, 02:23 AM
I knew it. Retake the test bitch. We know you are just not smart. Its in your monkey DNA.

Nappy Meal
02-08-2019, 02:32 AM
Niggers always cheat, an SAT score of 900 is a little higher than average for a Nigger. A 1280 while not being a competitive score for advanced programs is average for a Human High School Stoner. At 900 the Nigger could still use it's Nigger Privilege and get free federal tuition it will never pay back along with any Apefirmative Blaction waivers it needs to waste a slot for a kid who deserves to go to college.

Groid_Rage
02-08-2019, 12:45 PM
So she can twerk at school
:pat

White Orchid
02-08-2019, 01:00 PM
So she can twerk at school
:pat

:rofl

Sounds right to me! Wonder what she'll do with that twerking degree?

animal mother
02-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Est. 2017
Miami Gardens Demographics
American Community Survey Miami Gardens Miami-Dade County
(Non-Hispanic White or Caucasian) 3.3% 14.5%
Black or African-American 73.3% 18.4%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 25.1% 66.4%

This is one of the most groid infested cities in Florida. Only 3.3 % white!!!!

Sandy
02-10-2019, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I saw that. The sow is lying. I don't know how she cheated, but she cheated.

It can be really easy, especially at a niggerfuxxated school where the only good grades are fake grades. I can readily imagine vice principals allowing notes brought in, even saying, "We gots a probblah, annabud knows dat answer fo numba fo?" What are niggers going to do, snitch on each other?

When I was teaching, someone told me about his first assignment. I already grew up seeing "test retakes" and other tricks to boost grades, so I believe him. The other school was very white, solid middle class, and pretty poor in academics. See, when teachers do to inflate grades, it doesn't help them in big standardized tests. The principal thought of a way to boost SAT scores, meaning cheating. A couple of their teachers got hired as SAT proctors. You'd think that shouldn't be allowed, but sometimes the College Board can't hire enough people unrelated to the school.

These teachers allowed open "consulting" during the test, hoping some of the smarter kids could help out. It was incredibly stupid. The scoring computers absolutely will flag multiple tests at the same place for being too close, and they aren't looking at right answers, but patterns in wrong answers. Two students could possible give the same right answers on the same 75% of questions, but what's suspicious is when their 25% wrong answers are all the same. So out of 40 tests one day alone, something like 30 were invalidated for being suspicious. At least these students knew they were caught. They couldn't complain about their obvious cheating, but nothing could be proven about the administration, so the district pretends it never happened, and the story gets passed around as a sort of legend.

UpYoursNigger
02-10-2019, 07:43 PM
Est. 2017
Miami Gardens Demographics
American Community Survey Miami Gardens Miami-Dade County
(Non-Hispanic White or Caucasian) 3.3% 14.5%
Black or African-American 73.3% 18.4%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 25.1% 66.4%

This is one of the most groid infested cities in Florida. Only 3.3 % white!!!!

I worked two winters at the country club of miami right there on the border. First day in town, my friends lived on the west border of the golf course. they told me they only go straight south out the entrance to the housing community, and only go west and north from there away from what they called "Browntown". Yep, its pure Niggerville

jenkemfactory
02-10-2019, 11:42 PM
I donno man. I could really use those dancing skills.