PDA

View Full Version : Niggerlover enriches Sweden with possible ebola after visiting Apefrica

Whitey Ford
01-04-2019, 02:36 PM
"A man." hhhmmmm

A man in Sweden is being treated for suspected Ebola contamination at Uppsala University Hospital, the regional authority said Friday.

The patient, who is in isolation, was admitted to a hospital in Enköping -- about 50 miles (80 kilometers) from Stockholm -- before being transferred to Uppsala about 7 a.m. local time.

The man was in Burundi for about three weeks and returned to Sweden three weeks ago, the chief medical officer of the Uppsala region, Mikael Köhler, said Friday.
He visited "mostly urban areas in Burundi, where there isn't thought to be any active Ebola as far as we know," Köhler said.
But the patient displayed potential symptoms of Ebola, including vomiting blood, upon arrival at the hospital, he explained.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/04/health/ebola-sweden-intl/index.html

Whitewheat
01-04-2019, 06:50 PM
He shouda stayed away from dem 25 cent whores while he was there. Obviously he should not have believed Mick Jaggard's song about brown sugar

Chimpwhipper
01-06-2019, 09:14 AM
A friend of mine told me she would "Fuck my dawg before I would ever fuck a nigger." All Whiteys should adhere to that principle. Niggers= Death