PDA

View Full Version : Nigger has surgery after lover jams a Glade Air Freshener can up his ass during sex

Whitey Ford
01-03-2019, 10:14 PM
"Unnamed man." If it was in the Dominican Republic, you just know it was a nigger.

A dirty Glade can encrusted with nigger shit. What a catch. :hurl

A 40-year-old man has been forced to undergo emergency surgery after a spray can of Glade air freshener got stuck in his bottom. The unnamed man was rushed to the Francisco Moscoso Puello Hospital in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and was immediately taken to the operating room. According to reports, the man’s wife allegedly put the Glade product up her husband’s bum at his request while they were having sex.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/03/man-gets-glade-air-freshener-stuck-bum-sex-game-8307924/?ito=cbshare

SC Anemia
01-04-2019, 12:30 AM
Where are you finding this shit Whitey? I bet your browser history is a real horror show. :lol

Nappy Meal
01-04-2019, 12:50 AM
:dirtyjob Reminds me of my time as a Health Care Provider. Oh the stories I could tell. Glad life took me in a different direction. With that being said, I can say %100 this story is probably true. Seen some what normies would call weird shit so many times it became normal. I once had an old Silver Back with a Colonostomy, basically a shitbag that diverts his Bowell Waste from his small intestines into a bag before it reaches his Colon. He had a rather severe infection around the Ostomy site, turns out since his Colon Cancer destroyed his Fudge Tunnel, his "Lover" had been "Penetrating" him through his Ostomy site, turns out he was a Sexually Transmitting Infection Carrier and had spread his love to its "Lover" Sorry to make everyone sick, but this is just another example of Niggers will fuck anything with Two to Four Legs and a Hole.

Boy
01-04-2019, 11:58 AM
:hurl:vomit

White Orchid
01-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Where do people come up with this craziness? Oh wait.....niggers.

Ignatow
01-11-2019, 03:43 AM
This reminds of an actor in An Officer and a Gerbilman and Pretty Gerbil.