PDA

View Full Version : The most niggery thing in recent history.

justin igger
05-18-2017, 01:12 PM
I was watching the History channel and I was flipping to the science channel and "Vice" is between the two.

There was a picture of General Eisenhower shaking hands with a WWII soldier.

I thought to myself.. "this isn't normal for a channel devoted to weed, niggers and ass spelunking"

The camera backs up and it is two niggers holding the photo and the younger one is ooking that he doesn't

like the picture and feels uninspired because there are no niggers in it. He is sad that WWII only glorified "white guys".

The older grey haired "wise nigger" says "The black folk worked moving boxes and sweeping floors in WWII so

there aren't any inspiring pictures of them.

So the younger nigger asks that his head be photoshopped onto the white soldier who is shaking

hands with Ike. He wants a high quality copy that he can put on his mantle..so he can feel proud.

This has to be one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen on TV.

Scourmont
05-18-2017, 06:54 PM
Niggers have been on their own in Africa for some time now, please point out to me when in recent history they went on an altruistic crusade against the ultimate evil of the world? Yeah never, so get back to sweeping the floor darkie.

Koolaid Hair
05-18-2017, 09:45 PM
And that's the legacy of the nigger. Didn't accomplish jack shit so why not just steal the fame and/or glory.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Sandy
05-18-2017, 10:38 PM
And that's the legacy of the nigger. Didn't accomplish jack shit so why not just steal the fame and/or glory.

Yup, same old story of niggers taking from others, especially history:

https://i.gyazo.com/2de1c85c4c81ad7ff213f4080ce24c49.jpg

Cracka Jack
05-18-2017, 11:05 PM
Cancel your TV service... There is nothing in the programming but fake news, niggers chasing a ball around, shitty sitcoms, bullshit documentaries, and assorted monkeyshines..... Plus you get to watch commercials with niggers and burners....

Cancel your TV.

Koolaid Hair
05-18-2017, 11:07 PM
Sandman, do you have Directv? That channel line up sounds just like mine.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk