PDA

View Full Version : Hideous she boon Rep Sheila Jackson Lee sponsors legislation for nigger slave reparations

Whitey Ford
01-02-2019, 02:21 AM
The only reparations I'm in favor of are free tickets back to africa.
https://i.imgur.com/9KprR5c.png

WASHINGTON – Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) told PJM that the federal government should conduct a study of reparations for descendants of slaves to be able to determine the best way to “repair some of the damage" that slavery has caused to the African-American community.

Jackson Lee became the lead sponsor of H.R. 40, the Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act, after Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) resigned from Congress.

The legislation seeks to “address the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery in the United States and the 13 American colonies between 1619 and 1865 and to establish a commission to study and consider a national apology and proposal for reparations for the institution of slavery, its subsequent de jure and de facto racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans, and the impact of these forces on living African-Americans, to make recommendations to the Congress on appropriate remedies, and for other purposes.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/congresswoman-hopes-reparations-bill-is-path-to-repair-some-of-the-damage-caused-by-slavery/

Ignatow
01-02-2019, 03:42 AM
Those who really believe that niggers are human need to have their heads examined. Just look at how ugly, dark, smelly they all are! And why would anyone want to touch any nigger filth...that's the true sign of mental defect.

NotThatGuy
01-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Considering less than 10% of the population owned slaves, during the slavery years and less than 30% of niggers today are descendants of slaves, this could be one ugly shit show. Can you imagine if Jamal got 5k for reparations but Tyrone didn't?

SC Anemia
01-02-2019, 04:02 PM
Always the victim. If be interested to know what Lee's genealogy is. I'd bet there isn't a slave in sight, or at least that she could prove.

Can we stop the reparations bullshit already? Jesus Christ, niggers are in the red so deep already with 50 years of :gibs

I'd really like to see the grand total of welfare payments, Section 8, EBT and every other damn thing that could actually be counted. There'd be some serious digging and math to be done but I bet the number is astronomical.

Rape Ape
01-02-2019, 05:45 PM
I'd be all for free one way fare back to Wakanda. Not because anyone owes niggers anything, but because we'd be rid of them.

100% Not A Nigger
01-03-2019, 01:51 AM
Considering less than 10% of the population owned slaves, during the slavery years and less than 30% of niggers today are descendants of slaves, this could be one ugly shit show. Can you imagine if Jamal got 5k for reparations but Tyrone didn't?

The :traybat will be incredible if that happened.

Whitey Ford
01-03-2019, 02:42 AM
Always the victim. If be interested to know what Lee's genealogy is. I'd bet there isn't a slave in sight, or at least that she could prove.

Can we stop the reparations bullshit already? Jesus Christ, niggers are in the red so deep already with 50 years of :gibs

I'd really like to see the grand total of welfare payments, Section 8, EBT and every other damn thing that could actually be counted. There'd be some serious digging and math to be done but I bet the number is astronomical.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
01-05-2019, 07:43 PM