PDA

View Full Version : Nigger 'Actress' Ratchet Tiffany Haddish Vows to Keep Wearing Fur

SC Anemia
01-01-2019, 08:47 PM
I’mma wear it as much as possible. I don’t know if you guys know this about me, but I’m about to start protesting,” Haddish said. “I’mma wear fur every day until they stop killing black people. When the police stop killing black people, I’ll stop wearing fur. It’s my new protest. So sorry, PETA!"

"Don’t be mad at me. Be mad at the police," Haddish continued. "When they stop killing black people, I’ll stop wearing fur… Because people are important, and so are the animals.”

There's going to be a lot of naked faux foxes, rabbits and squirrels. :lol
And who does this ho think will give a shit? Somebody I've never heard of is going to do something I don't care about. Oh Lawd!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/tiffany-haddish-vows-to-wear-fur-everyday-until-police-stop-killing-black-people

In other news...

Like many people on New Year’s Eve, Tiffany Haddish had a night she’d probably like to forget.

While performing to a sold-out audience at the James L. Knight Center in Miami, Haddish reportedly bombed so hard on Monday night, several fans got up and walked out of the comedy show.

“This is going to be on TMZ or whatever,” the “Girls Trip” actress-comedian told the unhappy patrons.

Haddish, who confirmed the report on Tuesday, saying “Yes this happened…I wish it was better Miami,” apparently forgot several of her jokes and the ones she did recall, like her mother being in a mental institution or her friends asking for money, reportedly fell flat.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/tiffany-haddish-bombs-on-new-years-eve-fans-walk-out-of-comedy-show-1203097477/

Rape Ape
01-01-2019, 09:14 PM
So, she's going to stop shaving her ape fur? :lol

DR Spook
01-01-2019, 10:34 PM
I hope it’s fake fur, covering that thing could cause useful animal extinction!

Whitey Ford
01-02-2019, 01:52 AM
A nigger named ratchet? Does she have boon sisters named socket and wrench, too?