PDA

View Full Version : Cucklibs build halfway homes for growing number of underage niglets/sandniglets invading Canada

Whitey Ford
01-01-2019, 06:09 PM
The Maple Leafers are losing it. First they elected tranny lovin' Trudeau. Now this.

With a suitcase no bigger than a carry-on filled with what she describes as "tropical clothes," Elisée Makola says she fled to Canada for safety.

Makola was just 15 when she left Congo, a country wracked by decades of violent conflict that has killed millions of civilians and displaced millions more. Children have been forced into prostitution, slave labour and military service for rebel groups, and she feared for her future.

Longtime refugee advocate Anne Woolger says this is a relatively recent problem.

"I don't remember seeing them back 30 years ago, period," she said.

Now, she says, "some of them are coming ... 15-, 16-,17-year-olds by themselves with no parents."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/refugee-shelter-matthew-house-youth-unaccompanied-transition-1.4922946

Minors are provided a room in a fully furnished house where they can stay until they are ready to go off on their own.

Lawyers are available to help claimants prepare for their refugee hearings; they even hold mock trials, with translators provided if necessary.

Matthew House and its residents are the only family that Khalid Sadiqi has known for the past three years.

Sadiqi says he was 17 when he left Afghanistan in 2015, as the Taliban began to make significant territorial gains across the country.

"For a guy like me back home in Afghanistan, in Kabul," he says, "it was not safe to stay there at all."

SC Anemia
01-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Children have been forced into prostitution, slave labour and military service for rebel groups, and she feared for her future.

Cum dumpsters for dope feinds, slaves and cannon fodder. That about sums up their usefulness.

Whitey Ford
01-02-2019, 12:22 AM
Cum dumpsters for dope feinds, slaves and cannon fodder. That about sums up their usefulness.

What I have been noticing is that quite a few of these people that start charities for 'refugees' are middle aged women who are unmarried. And eventually it comes out that these women are sleeping with some of the young savages they are importing. It's just their personal muh dik harem or something.