PDA

View Full Version : "World's Happiest City" has no niggers, no crime & no Police Station

Whitey Ford
12-31-2018, 01:00 AM
Humans build happy, prosperous and healthy cities to live in. No niggers, no crime. Know niggers, know crime.
It’s Cold, Dark and Lacks Parking. But Is This Finnish Town the World’s Happiest?
(https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/24/world/europe/finland-happiness-social-services.html)

“We have very few problems here,” recalled Mr. Mattlin, a partner at a private equity firm. “Maybe they didn’t have any other news available.”

Such is the charmed life in Kauniainen (pronounced: COW-nee-AY-nen), a small and wealthy Finnish town that can lay claim to being the happiest place on the planet.

Finland was named the world’s happiest country by the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network in April, based on polling results from 156 nations. And a second survey found that Kauniainen’s 9,600 residents were the most satisfied in Finland, leading the local mayor, Christoffer Masar, to joke that theirs was the happiest town on earth.

The only obviously absent institution is a police station: With minimal crime rates, there is no need.

But, how can they be happy without all that culturally enriching vibrancy that they are missing out on?

Ignatow
12-31-2018, 01:25 AM
We here in the US have been cursed with niggers since the 1600s. Best we can do is avoid them at all costs.

Chimpwhipper
12-31-2018, 09:32 AM
My first trip overseas went through Helsinki. I got off the plane and there was a nigger washing airport windows. I said to the Finnish people,"Y'all have fucked up."

Cracka Jack
01-01-2019, 09:13 AM
My first trip overseas went through Helsinki. I got off the plane and there was a nigger washing airport windows. I said to the Finnish people,"Y'all have fucked up."

Within 15 minutes of getting off the train in Stockholm I saw a nigger at a swap meet putting a small TV into a trash bag. It's sweat pants were down around it's thighs. It's entire black ass hanging out for all the world to see. Told my girlfriend, "I could have seen this for free 2 blocks from work."

UpYoursNigger
01-02-2019, 01:02 AM
My high school hockey goalie was an exchange student from Finland who im still friends with on facespook. He finally said fuck it after college and moved back to be a phy ed teacher in Finland. I guess i can't blame him now. Looks pretty nice where he's at.

MineEvolved
01-11-2019, 03:23 AM
Well, now that the media has alerted the world to the fact that there's a place with no niggers, they'll be shipped in by the busload...

Sandy
01-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Well, now that the media has alerted the world to the fact that there's a place with no niggers, they'll be shipped in by the busload...

The ex-HNIC started the cuckery of bringing in "migrants" at a country's expense. Now the UN's anti-borders agenda, "migrants rights," will lead to forcing countries to accept them. You'd think we could count on Russia and China to block that, but they'd find exemptions or drag their feet, and use the agenda as economic warfare against the U.S. and Europe.