PDA

View Full Version : Five Spear Chuckers Wanted In Counterfeit Money Scheme

Master Sergeant
12-29-2018, 03:49 PM
https://www.fayobserver.com/news/20181218/5-wanted-in-fayetteville-counterfeit-cash-scheme

Detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department’s fraud unit say five spear chuckers are wanted on charges of passing counterfeit currency and they are asking the public’s assistance in locating the suspects.

Rufus J Huddleston, 21, of the 400 block of Tradewinds Drive, is charged with five counts of forgery of an instrument, seven counts of uttering a forged instrument, five counts of obtaining property by false pretenses and two counts of felony conspiracy.

Thomas Jones, 26, of the 1000 block of Leslie Drive, is charged with forgery of an instrument, uttering a forged instrument, obtaining property by false pretenses and felony conspiracy.

Raekwon T. Jones, 23, of the 6200 block of Stoney Point Loop, is charged with forgery of an instrument, uttering a forged instrument, felony conspiracy and attempting to obtain property by false pretenses.

Uronde J Hardin, 23, of the 700 block of Mosswood Lane, is charged with forgery of an instrument and possessing a counterfeit instrument.

Jonathan K. Vailes, 30, of the 800 block of Danish Drive, is charged with uttering a forged instrument and possessing a counterfeit instrument.

Police said there may be more charges.

SC Anemia
12-29-2018, 04:30 PM
Did they look like this?

Boy
12-29-2018, 04:34 PM
Did they look like this?

:lol

Maybe the 0 IQ bootlips were printing these

Rape Ape
12-29-2018, 10:45 PM
Let me guess, they were drawing $9 bills on used KFC wrappers with crayons? I could actually envision niggers doing that kind of thing, and then screeching like chimps about "rayciss" not if, but when anyone with a brain refuses to accept their artwork as money.

SC Anemia
12-29-2018, 11:02 PM
:lol

Maybe the 0 IQ bootlips were printing these

I just noticed Ted Kennedy and Al Sharpton's signatures.

:rofl