PDA

View Full Version : "Teen" steals car-gets shot-earns wings.

Buck Simian
12-29-2018, 09:12 AM
According to police, 32-year-old Clifton Jordan of South Euclid is the owner of the car Tolliver stole and allegedly shot the teen.
Jordan is charged with one count of carrying a concealed weapon, police say.

So its illegal to protect yourself and your property against a nigger these days.

http://www.cleveland19.com/2018/12/28/teen-shot-while-stealing-car-cleveland-heights-gas-station-dies-2/

Check out this 17 year old "Teen"

That's 17?

And for a added laugh check out his friends spookbook page. The comments are hilarious, if you can understand nigger babble that is.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001774558737&fref=search&__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARA2vYMkDWNILH2qk8MhbjDmIw_ifGlMQztHVi9dyz9Rca Bg32fOH4p8sn4SbxXn8pATRHnN3xd84_XH

SC Anemia
12-29-2018, 10:32 AM
Show a monkey a keyboard and this is what happens. :lol

. ILU BROSKI ����❤️ You Good Bro ������ YOU MY BLOOD BROTHER ���� MANN FUCK EVERYBODY IONT WANT NUN OF YALL FAKE ASS PEOPLE POSTING MY BROTHER ✋���� IK WHO MY BROTHER FUCKED WITH & HALF OF YALL HOES WAS JUST A QUICK NUT ����*♂️�� HE JUST DID HIS THING ���� ANY NIGGA DISRESPECT YOU OR LYE & EVEN TRY TO PUT SOME ON YOU GETTIN FUCKED UP & THATS ON BRUHHH‼️ JOSH BRUHH U AINT EVEN HIPPED EITHER ���� IK WE NOT THE SAME NOMORE ���� ILU TWINNO TRVP❤️�� DONT FUCKIN POST MY BROTHER THEY WANTED MURDAAAA YALL GOT EM ��‼️ #RIPTwinnoTrvp

Whose got the bix-nood decoder ring this morning? WTF?

Sandy
12-31-2018, 11:30 AM
Show a monkey a keyboard and this is what happens. :lol

Whose got the bix-nood decoder ring this morning? WTF?

"Little brother, my love for you abides forever. You were a fine person. We are of the same blood, you and I, and to hell with these hypocrites, who I don't want spreading negative things about you. I am well acquainted with the other half of the altercation, and that person is simply trigger-happy insane. My brother was only doing what was in his nature. Anyone speaking disrespectfully or untruthfully about you, or trying to blame you for this"

OK, as good as I am translating niggerese, I'm lost with the rest. Hipped? Twinno trvp?

:dirtyjob