PDA

View Full Version : 3,000 patients possibly exposed to hepatitis, HIV...

Cracka Jack
12-28-2018, 07:24 AM
The :nigdar PING is deafening on this one.

Surgery center administrator Betty McCabe says the exposure was due to "deficiencies in infection control" involving the cleaning of instruments and injection of medications. McCabe says 3,778 patients are being urged to get their blood tested.

In the video they mention that two lab techs and the head of nursing have been fired. No names or photos........

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/New-Jersey-HealthPlus-Surgery-Center-Patients-Possible-Exposure-HIV-Hepatitis-503463211.html

SC Anemia
12-28-2018, 12:30 PM
"deficiencies in infection control" must be code for a staff of lazy ass niggers.

Ignatow
12-28-2018, 06:44 PM
That's what you get when you hire filthy nigger nurses to do a human's job. Shitskin already indicates its infected state.

MineEvolved
12-30-2018, 03:01 AM
McCabe says 3,778 patients are being urged to get their blood tested.

At their own expense, I'm sure...

Ignatow
12-30-2018, 02:11 PM
At their own expense, I'm sure...

Someone who did nothing wrong gets to pay for their own blood test.
Illegal bastards with children, who are voluntarily commiting crimes, will have their DNAs tested to verify if that shit child is actually theirs, free, not to mention free health care. And if one dies, the US is responsible for their own stupidity. Heck, CBP now needs to be able to speak with them in an obscure Indian dialect.
This gets my goat every time. How about an electrified steel fence that no one dare touch?