PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Following MMA, Namely Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustafsson in UFC 232 ?

SC Anemia
12-27-2018, 07:57 PM
I want that mouthy nigger beat into a turnip so bad I fantasize about it. For those of you who don't follow, Jones is currently the Light Heavyweight UFC Champion. That being somewhat of a miracle and because of nigger coddling.

That asshole has tested positive for steroids and other performance enhancing drugs in 2016 and 2017 and was handed two separate suspensions by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA).

Then...

. USADA has ruled that the trace amounts of steroids found in Jon’s latest positive drug test are not enough to warrant a suspension, but the Nevada Athletic Commission have refused to sanction Jones’ rematch against Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 232. In a last minute move, Ultimate Fighting Championship moved the event from Las Vegas to Inglewood, California when the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) agreed to sanction the fight.

Also, he was involved in a felony hit-and-run in Albuquerque in 2015 where he hit a 25 year old pregnant woman breaking her arm.

I watched his first fight with Gustafsson where Jones won the decision. I honestly don't know what the fuck the judges were watching as the big Swede cut him bad in the first round then used him for target practice for the rest of the fight.

I hope Gustafsson ends this fuckin nigger Saturday in spectacular fashion.

:fume

Ignatow
12-27-2018, 09:48 PM
I've been an MMA fan since the beginning. It was more hilarious then with no weight divisions, just brutal fighting. I think this Jones vs. Gustafson 3 is for the lightweight championship, vacated by Daniel Cormier, who now owns the heavyweight belt. I don't know about the Big G Swede. He's a great fighter, but the nigger Jones is a cheater time and again, pokes his opponent's eyes, does drugs, etc. I want to see him clobbered but he's got cheating to an art. All I know is I don't bet on MMA fights.

Sandy
12-28-2018, 11:18 AM
It's always been a cheater, but it seems to bring in money, so promoters and organizers don't care. Even the typical dumb groid doesn't take just a little 'roids, and even if it did, any presence means recent usage. Trace amounts means it was taking something else to mask the 'roids but didn't do it completely.

SC Anemia
12-28-2018, 10:17 PM
As the fight gets closer, the hate for Jones is blowing-up the Internet. I'm loving it, the dope-addled nigger isn't getting any love.

This one's circulating on Facespook. Bwahahaha :rofl

Whitey Ford
12-29-2018, 12:21 AM
I did love seeing Tyson Fury pummel the living hell out of that nigger Deontay (or whatever his nigger name is.) Beyond that, I don't really follow fighting that much.

https://i.imgur.com/UK2Gloa.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JAy3xZZ.jpg

MineEvolved
12-30-2018, 02:50 AM
Bread and circuses preceding the fall of the modern Roman empire. Never watched WWF/WWE, UFC, or any other MMA/Modern gladiatorial combat, never will. I can't engage in anything that elevates the false glory of the nigger. Football was always the exception for me, but that's because I used to do a lot of sports betting, and the game was still stacked largely with superior white talent. It went to shit after they started letting pea brained niggers play QB, and gave them head coaching jobs, two positions on a football team they couldn't be MORE unsuited for. It was tolerable to have blacks in sports when owners had the good sense to keep the niggers in their place. Giving them leadership roles fucked everything.

If the Egyptians had sat back and let the niggers actually build pyramids, it would've looked like the mess we have today.

Monkeybash
01-01-2019, 01:44 PM
Bread and circuses preceding the fall of the modern Roman empire. Never watched WWF/WWE, UFC, or any other MMA/Modern gladiatorial combat, never will. I can't engage in anything that elevates the false glory of the nigger. Football was always the exception for me, but that's because I used to do a lot of sports betting, and the game was still stacked largely with superior white talent. It went to shit after they started letting pea brained niggers play QB, and gave them head coaching jobs, two positions on a football team they couldn't be MORE unsuited for. It was tolerable to have blacks in sports when owners had the good sense to keep the niggers in their place. Giving them leadership roles fucked everything.

If the Egyptians had sat back and let the niggers actually build pyramids, it would've looked like the mess we have today.

I'm with you on feetsball. I remember when they started doing head shots for lineups and one team had 11 niggers on defense, and that was the beginning of the end for me.

The nigger QB thing was the absolute final straw. That was about 15 years ago and I don't miss it one bit.

Sandy
01-01-2019, 04:50 PM
It went to shit after they started letting pea brained niggers play QB

And cucks slobbering all over their pet shitskins, saying how great they were. Rush was right then, and he's still right. Didn't he get fired after just a day for speaking the truth?

Ignatow
01-01-2019, 05:56 PM
In the early 80s I was with a friend and we discussed that niggers can't be QBs because they don't have the mental prowess needed to decide under pressure. Coddling happened and now we have many niggers at every post, coach to player. BTW 5 nigga coaches got fired lately so obviously it's racist. Never mind the fact they can't do their jobs well.
No more football & basketball for me.
For MMA, animals are stronger than humans. No sane human will wrestle with an orangutan or gorilla; those beasts will pull a man's shoulder out of its socket. So I don't fret that the ape Jones won over the Swede. Where it really matters, mentally and living as a human, it cannot compete.